Encounter: Shhh.... Sharon has a little secret [It is not bodyrub].

Date: 2.28.2019
Name: Sharon
Phone: 936-236-9104
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: referral by a friend
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Willowbrook area
Activities: Massage, CBJ, FIV, CFS.
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is about 5'3, pretty face, with tats on her leg and things (non-distracting). Nice booty..and tits.
Recommendation: Yes
I love this review! Everything about it
Great Review, Now I Mean GREAT! Thanks!
The number is even bad. Wonder how he set up an appt.
I must have suffered from dyslexia when I wrote the review.... Please
I just gave you the correct number, you can have the moderator update my review....
Name: Sharon
Phone: 936-236-9104

Is the Posted number good now? Can you PM me her Rates?
Wow, he had read a lot of books. this one from "A sport and a Pastime" from James Salter.
"She begins to make him hard again. In a few minutes he rolls her over and puts it in as if the intermission were ended. This time she is wild. The great bed begins creaking. Her breath becomes short. Dean has to brace his hands on the wall. He hooks his knees outside her legs and drives himself deeper.

“Oh,” she breathes, “that’s the best.”

This sentences from "The Girl in the Flammable Skirt" By Aimee Bender. Inside the back room, the woman has crawled out from underneath the man. Now fuck me like a dog she tells him. She grips a pillow in her fists and he breathes behind her, hot air down her back which is starting to sweat and slip on his stomach.

If you want to read the whole story just google his writing and you will find the books.
Hmmm....now that is interesting. Anyway, liked the word "snort".
[QUOTE=adventurer35;1061320265]Wow, he had read a lot of books. this one from "A sport and a Pastime" from James Salter.
"She begins to make him hard again. In a few minutes he rolls her over and puts it in as if the intermission were ended. This time she is wild. The great bed begins creaking. Her breath becomes short. Dean has to brace his hands on the wall. He hooks his knees outside her legs and drives himself deeper.

“Oh,” she breathes, “that’s the best.”

This sentences from "The Girl in the Flammable Skirt" By Aimee Bender. Inside the back room, the woman has crawled out from underneath the man. Now fuck me like a dog she tells him. She grips a pillow in her fists and he breathes behind her, hot air down her back which is starting to sweat and slip on his stomach.

If you want to read the whole story just google his writing and you will find the books.[/QUOTE
What whats her rates?
What whats her rates? Originally Posted by Dmurrieta
Apparently $19.95 at Barnes and Noble...
Apparently $19.95 at Barnes and Noble... Originally Posted by boardman
Probably cheaper on Amazon.
This all sounds good but I would like for you to tell me where I can see pics and what you spent for all this fun.
Hope the op is able to shed more light on this