New(?) Milf in Lubbock info?

Curious if anyone has ever seen this one, has any info, or a tried-and-true method for weeding out stings from legit girls who are just new to the hobby.

https://lubbock.skipthegames.com/fem...l/577013920837

(806) 252-1591
Idk but there were 3 arrested on January 21st. I'd be careful.

Text her over a long period of time and watch to see how often she posts. Use 2 or 3 text app numbers to hit her up.
Idk but there were 3 arrested on January 21st. I'd be careful. Originally Posted by busternutzs
I can’t find anything about it. Do you have a link?
I can’t find anything about it. Do you have a link? Originally Posted by James in LBK
The link in the OP's first post is active Einstein.
The link in the OP's first post is active Einstein. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Ok smartass. My query was about the sting not the milf. But thanks for the completely worthless reply.
The link in the OP's first post is active Einstein. Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Pretty sure he meant the arrests, Sherlock.
Ok smartass. My query was about the sting not the milf. But thanks for the completely worthless reply. Originally Posted by James in LBK
Might want to be a little more specific. LOL
Of course if one posts a link about stings one gets yelled at for possibly outing someone.
I can’t find anything about it. Do you have a link? Originally Posted by James in LBK
Pretty sure he meant the arrests, Sherlock. Originally Posted by Jason2319
I thought it was obvious since he quoted my post. Last I counted there were 8 arrested both male and female.

Mugshots is where I looked.

Also James it's best ignore posts of unprovoked rudeness.
I thought it was obvious since he quoted my post. Last I counted there were 8 arrested both male and female.

Mugshots is where I looked.

Also James it's best ignore posts of unprovoked rudeness. Originally Posted by busternutzs
Ok buster, thanks for both pieces of information. I guess you’re a better man then me though. When someone says something rude and stupid to me I can’t help but reply !
Pretty sure he meant the arrests, Sherlock. Originally Posted by Jason2319
Thanks, exactly!
I thought it was pretty obvious.
And my apologies to the op for hijacking his thread.
We now take you back to your regularly scheduled program.
I don't think it was a hijack because he did mention stings.
Ok buster, thanks for both pieces of information. I guess you’re a better man then me though. When someone says something rude and stupid to me I can’t help but reply ! Originally Posted by James in LBK
Didn't mean to bust your balls sir. Just did to get the expected response from Buster. He has a hard on for me!

In topic, the bust in Lubbock was the typical police sting they have conducted over the last several months. Directed primarily at trafficking but the occasional "innocent" gets caught once in awhile.
To get back on track I text her last night but no reply. So idk.