Should I get a provider phone? or keep booking through email??

I have always figured that if I put my number on my ads I will get too many useless phone calls that dont lead to sessions. I am a lower volume provider and keep busy with my other jobs so I cannot always answer my phone. But I wonder if this is a turn off or red flag kind of to some hobbyists??
I would say get a throw away phone. There is one provider I would have seen more often. the last time I tried to see her, her in-call location changed and she didn't give very good directions. I ended up not getting to meet up after driving to the other side of town during traffic!
+1

Get a prepaid throw away phone. I've always used TracFone but there are others out there as well. I don't know if other companies do it but I like TracFone because once in a while you can get bonus minutes from them. WalMart has the biggest selection of prepaid phones so you should start your search there.
make sure can activate without credit card or anything. you can probably get with the other providers for a list of numbers to block/ignore.
I think for 1st visits a phone is need, but for repeats or regulars e-mail is more then adequate.
If you have a client base stupid enough to book through email, why rock the heaven's gate?
If you don't have a phone, how can you call a guy to let him know that you are running late, or have to cancel before he gets the room, etc.? And how can he call you if you en route to the room and something happens?
If you don't have a phone, how can you call a guy to let him know that you are running late, or have to cancel before he gets the room, etc.? And how can he call you if you en route to the room and something happens? Originally Posted by tikkler33
Once you are verified, she will call/text.

I'd get a Tracfone from a store. You can buy recharge cards and remain anonymous if you so wish.
Once you are verified, she will call/text.

I'd get a Tracfone from a store. You can buy recharge cards and remain anonymous if you so wish. Originally Posted by BigJohnTX
That's my point. She HAS to have a phone in order to call or text.
Just get the damn prepaid phone...
Prepaid phone sounds good... if the client gets lost or if they or you are late you have a way to contact them.

Just make sure to give it to your clients once they've been screened etc
Amaya, where have you been?
In school, I was trying to study, got bored and came on here to see what I missed.
If you have a client base stupid enough to book through email, why rock the heaven's gate? Originally Posted by Htowner
HEY ouch all my clients book through email and I dont advertise my number because Im at work and cant answer 75% of the time and I give out my contact once you pass screening. I dont think any of my clients are stupid. I suggest you do get a throw away phone too because if you are booking you will need to contact them and better to have a hobby phone for that. Email is how i eliminate the game playing callers. Im just messin with ya Htowner,xoxo
Get an android phone and get the google voice app so that you can have txts and calls routed to a 2nd number.