My public apology

I made a statement about spinners who might be users, and I really ment that in this business you never know behind the scenes. I have known people well overweight who had issues with the same things. I didn't mean to offend any spinners, or anyone else for that matter. If I offended anyone my apologies. It really wasn't my intention for it to come out the way it did, but either way I can't change it now. And yes I'm typing on my Blackberry. Sorry, if it hurt any feelings. Ill start watching the way I word things from now on.
I made a statement about spinners who might be users, and I really ment that in this business you never know behind the scenes. I have known people well overweight who had issues with the same things. I didn't mean to offend any spinners, or anyone else for that matter. If I offended anyone my apologies. There is enough to go around. It really wasn't my intention for it to come out the way it did, but either way I can't change it now. And yes I'm typing on my Blackberry. Sorry, if it hurt any feelings. Originally Posted by bustyamy
This explains a lot
:facepalm:
I forgive you.......wait........you can't see me......never mind
This explains a lot Originally Posted by Kinda Random
If a Blackberry makes me a bad person then I'm a bad person lol. You seem to be traumatized by a blackberry, was one shoved where the sun don't shine or something. I have 4 phones, what does it have to do with anything.

It was an sincere apology, and if it didn't work then there is nothing else I can do.
If a Blackberry makes me a bad person then I'm a bad person lol. You seem to be traumatized by a blackberry, was one shoved where the sun don't shine or something. I have 4 phones, what does it have to do with anything.

It was an sincere apology, and if it didn't work then there is nothing else I can do. Originally Posted by bustyamy
Free blow jobs might be a good start...just sayin'
This explains a lot Originally Posted by Kinda Random
When is a 'newbie' not a 'newbie'?
  • bbkid
  • 09-16-2012, 06:21 AM
When is a 'newbie' not a 'newbie'? Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
In this instance, this one is NOT!
You seem to be traumatized by a blackberry, was one shoved where the sun don't shine or something. Originally Posted by bustyamy
ah..more peace making posts I see...well done...
Honestly, whats so bad about using a blackberry?
How do you feel about people who still use cassette tapes?
  • Trey
  • 09-16-2012, 08:18 AM
I thought black berry went out of business. I'm using Prime Co. myself.
How do you feel about people who still use cassette tapes? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I still make mix tapes for the people I stalk.

Blackberry is definitely not out of business yet but I don't know how well they are ranking in sales though. I thought blackberry had a huge following especially with those people who like to type on physical qwerty keyboards.
  • meryt
  • 09-16-2012, 09:30 AM
Free blow jobs might be a good start...just sayin' Originally Posted by Kinda Random
Blow the spinners?
I made a statement about spinners who might be users, and I really ment that in this business you never know behind the scenes. I have known people well overweight who had issues with the same things. I didn't mean to offend any spinners, or anyone else for that matter. If I offended anyone my apologies. It really wasn't my intention for it to come out the way it did, but either way I can't change it now. And yes I'm typing on my Blackberry. Sorry, if it hurt any feelings. Ill start watching the way I word things from now on. Originally Posted by bustyamy

This has to be the most unapologetic apology ever.

To paraphrase.....

I called all spinners drug abusers, and since you don't know what every spinner does 24 hours a day, I could be right. I know overweight drug abusers, so I am an expert. I said what I meant, sorry if it offended you. Sorry if I hurt your feelings, I will word my slanderous accusations differently from now on.