Seeking Syracuse sites and eateries?

I would like to do some sightseeing and get information about what restaurants I should visit. Please PM. Thank you!
plastic man ...suggests somes nice ...dumpsters nears the dinosaur ...barbecue

...one times yer ...plastic man ...dones pulled outs a full rack ...a ribs bein chomped ons by a hungry funnel!
  • Eli
  • 09-09-2019, 04:19 PM
Kynsley,

The restaurants I enjoy are Stone's Steakhouse on Erie Blvd and Dominic's on Burnet Ave.

Eli
Thank you Eli.
I couldn't understand a dang thing the other dude was attempting to say lmfao
Thank you Eli.
I couldn't understand a dang thing the other dude was attempting to say lmfao Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
how dares ...ya sir how ...dares ya
KM,

Tokyo Seoul on Erie Blvd is fantastic if you like Korean BBQ!

DD
Try Francescas for some great Italian. Pastabilities is good as well. Delmonicos and Santangelos also very good!
Darkness, Bulgogi is where it's at! Yum!

There have been some freaking great options thrown my way but when it comes to Italian, I am funny. I love authentic, tastes like grandmothers cooking Italian
plastic man ...suggests somes nice ...dumpsters nears the dinosaur ...barbecue

...one times yer ...plastic man ...dones pulled outs a full rack ...a ribs bein chomped ons by a hungry funnel! Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Thank you Eli.
I couldn't understand a dang thing the other dude was attempting to say lmfao Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
You're gonna need the books if ya wanna hang in Upset....

And for the overachievers.....

Nah, Paulie that book can stay in upset! I only visit family in upstate once in a blue moon
Nah, Paulie that book can stay in upset! I only visit family in upstate once in a blue moon Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
Lets see.....
Blue moons occurs about every 2.7 years......
You can still use the guide then if ECCIE still exists lol
Blue moon

Insert you tube video here...
still heres

...insert ...insanity here
Blue moon

Insert you tube video here...

Originally Posted by Notuagain
Two for Tuesday

Ha!
Hi honey are you in upstate NY now?
I will come see you!