Intimacy

I think Oral sex is more intimate than the physical act itself.

Just my opinion and how I think about it.
For the ladies, I don't think there is anything more intimate than have someone inside of you. I feel that way too and I prefer an intimate encounter with lots of foreplay, kissing and eye contact over a PSE "fuck me dirty" one. Don't get me wrong, I like a down and dirty fuck now and again, I just don't want that all the time.
I think getting head is more intimate. Not going to argue about it, but if asked why, I would say:

A woman talks to you with her mouth.
A woman smiles at you with her mouth.
A woman kisses you with her mouth.
A woman eats with her mouth.
Her mouth is a part of her body that wasn't made for accepting a penis. Yet she will let you in.
A woman can "disconnect" mentally from her vagina if she's not "into" you. Pretty difficult to "disconnect" from her mouth while she's blowing you. Unless you are married that is.
  • jan-w
  • 09-16-2011, 04:27 PM
I would also agree that oral sex is more intimate than intercourse and involves a greater degree of trust I think. You really have to trust someone to let their mouth near your privates. A mouth is capable of tremendous destruction. The jaw muscles are very strong and teeth are as hard as, well, teeth. A really hard chomp could have terrible consequences.

Not that anyone is trying to literally "eat" anyone but the potential is always there. Guys and gals, watch yourselves around those tender parts. Has anyone ever got painfully nipped during oral sex?
Yes...but she bit down slowly and on the head while I was at my hardest.

So I guess what I'm saying is "Yes, but I liked it."
Years back, in college, it was. Women did not do oral until they really got to know you. In those days it wasn't unusual to have intercourse on the 1st date and definetely by the 3rd.

With today's youth it is just the opposite. Oral first, some don't even consider it sex, then later intercourse.
Not that anyone is trying to literally "eat" anyone but the potential is always there. Guys and gals, watch yourselves around those tender parts. Has anyone ever got painfully nipped during oral sex? Originally Posted by jan-w
This sounds like a public service announcement... it should definitely be filmed and shown on the networks

...The more you know... *cue music*

You will need a mascot like Smokie the bear to really sell it though. Branding! heh. lol

Its why CBJs are always less intimate than BBBJs and YMMV with those things... and other acronyms...

I never did understand the "blow" and the "eat" part of it (yeah I mean I get it... but couldn't we have evolved better phrases?)
Intimacy....a look, a kiss, a shared thought. I agree with you cat about the oral part of an encounter.
A knowing glance into the envelope.
Oral first, some don't even consider it sex... Originally Posted by BigMikeinKC
Thank you, President Bubba...