Sexual harassment

Damn I feel like I have missed some thing in my life. Now Congressman John Conyers 88 has been charged. Perhaps if I pay some old broad she will file charges and I won't feel left out.
In my day, we called is "flirting"....
It used to be don't date or flirt at work. Now is don't flirt anywhere. The exciting business should be booming soon.
In my day, we called is "flirting".... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
It used to be don't date or flirt at work. Now is don't flirt anywhere. Originally Posted by RyanFromTER
I hope you guys aren't confusing flirting and sexual harassment.. I think much of the problem has been decades of guys in positions of power, abusing their perceived status.. and the general idea that it is nothing to get worked up about. I find it refreshing that so many ladies are calling Geezers on the carpet.. Conyers, Charlie Rose, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Cosby, Al Franken, George Bush.. Hell, even Bill Clinton is finally getting re-evaluated. there's only been a couple of guys under 40, sure that is partly due to relative lack of power at that age, but it's mostly a mindset difference.. the Geezers feel entitled to treat women as subordinates, grope, harass, etc.. Cosby had a horde of supporters who refused to consider he might be a disgusting rapist.. it wasn't until 30+ ladies told their story, that the general acceptance shifted away from exonerating him. this shit was so entrenched, I think the public discussion was long overdue.
In my day, we called is "flirting".... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
And it used to be, 'chasing after' someone was how one got married.. NOW days that could be seen as not only sexual harassment BUT STALKING..

I hope you guys aren't confusing flirting and sexual harassment. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
When for years, the mil has made BOTH SOUND the same bloody thing, yes we ARE putting them in the same boat..
Sexual harrasment has been declared when a coworker remarks that a female looks good today.
At a job I had recently (all the employees were male), sexual harassment was NOT reported.

But it WAS graded...

Don't get your bread and meat at the same store.
I hope you guys aren't confusing flirting and sexual harassment.. I think much of the problem has been decades of guys in positions of power, abusing their perceived status.. and the general idea that it is nothing to get worked up about....I think the public discussion was long overdue. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
I think you are confusing me with someone who would discuss/debate the merits of sexual harassment and the empowerment of women and the abuse of power by men on a hooker board!!

Lighten up Chunk King, we're all (mostly) here to buy pussy and have a few laughs - nobody is here to solve social injustice....sheeesh!!
Couple of things......
It's only sexual harassment if/when they don't like what you're doing/saying.

Those guys should have probably just called a hooker lol.
Or even a stare that goes on for too long.....true
Sexual harrasment has been declared when a coworker remarks that a female looks good today. Originally Posted by tucson
And this also includes stares that last for too long (sorry for the double post, didn't seem my post made sense without quoting you)
But why wait in some cases 30 years to make an accusation? Are they waiting untying the guy has gotten to a position of power?
... we're all (mostly) here to buy pussy and have a few laughs - nobody is here to ... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Speak for yourself.
But why wait in some cases 30 years to make an accusation? Are they waiting untying the guy has gotten to a position of power? Originally Posted by greyghost48
OR at the time they didn't think what was done was 'a big deal. and now decades later it sounds like it might have been.