From 2011 but still germane: Study shows educated, solvent women take up hooking because they want to

The topic of why is right on target. The fact that some low educated women become street walkers has made me think about several providers that I have met. Is it that some grow older and just lose their glow or that they may desend into drugs that ruin their looks. The street walkers that I have observed are older or just fugly. Is this a form of retirement for some of the providers as they grow older? On the other hand some providers in later years become more desireable. High level providers in their bloom of youth need to look ahead and decide what the future holds for them. I have wondered about the wonderful providers that have dropped off the board are doing today.
  • Old-T
  • 11-24-2017, 10:35 PM
Spa, thanks for the post. One of the better articles I have seen on the topic. One that doesn't insist all women in the business are trafficked, pimped, or feeding a habit. One that actually acknowledges that some ladies see this as a better alternative for them than flipping burgers for min wage. One that acknowledges there are many different categories of sex worker and they are not all SWs.

Of course some feminists, Thumpers, and even some posters on here will discount it because it does not reflect the way they want the world to be.