• 06-30-2019, 07:42 AM
word is a certain BBM fucked a certain BBW and now they have a BBB
  • Zebco
  • 06-30-2019, 07:47 AM
last weeknd a hobbyist an provider NCNS each other at the same time
no 1 would know but they both told their same frend
  • Zebco
  • 06-30-2019, 07:48 AM
I here there r providers who share same outfits from goodwill and if u look close you can see them in there ads
Heard there was a fisherman fishing for facts and spinning some real fish stories
  • Zebco
  • 07-01-2019, 09:36 PM
word is a certain smurfette has it bad for a Mr. numbers man and mite even give a discount to him

Word on the street,a certain low budget arbys special out here runnin around with the herps.
What's a smurfette?
What's a smurfette? Originally Posted by bigrocklr
I believe it is a female smurf if I understand correctly.
Word on the street,a certain low budget arbys special out here runnin around with the herps. Originally Posted by Cryformesky
Who goes to Arby's anyway!
Word on the street,a certain low budget arbys special out here runnin around with the herps. Originally Posted by Cryformesky
Speaking of ........
https://youtu.be/oeCDnCcwfwU
  • BK
  • 07-03-2019, 04:09 PM
What the HELL is going on with Twitter suspending Hookers accounts? How can we keep the drama going with suspended accounts?
Ummmmmmm, baconman?........... Arby’s is fucking delicious! I need to know the name of this particular sandwich so I don’t make the mistake of ordering it. I don’t like the thought of having blisters on my lips!
You "Gentlemen" walk the razor's edge once again.
Don't slip.
Haha it was mine they shut down they didn’t shut it down they won’t let me post for 11 hours I got about 6 hours left lol it was for a pic I posted but it wasn’t a bad pic lol