Texts from ladies

Guys how do you like texts from ladies? For me if it's a lady that doesn't advertise that much I am pretty much down with it. Otherwise not so cool. Go!
I only text people upon arrival in a town. I dont just start texting people to see me because I'm needing them to. I just calmly wait till someone comes around. I get text from several guys and I try to respond even in chit chat. Now I will not respond after five to alot of people because I know they are at home. Its just awkward and disrespectful to me to be trying to carry on with someone after a date. Ladies must be considerate in ones personal life. But men should have an account that is not going to send you an alert that goes to your phone. Incognito and google voice can be your friend.
I don't care for forced relationships, friendships or any ship for that matter. Respect and consideration go a long way.
I don't mind receiving texts
No one sees or hears my phone
I love to chit chat to make sure we are on the same page
I am also open to open relationship with the right provider
I don't care for it unless it's someone I have a friendly relationship with already and I hear from them other times than when they are trying to get me to book an appointment. That just feels like pressure to book if it's the only time I hear from them. I do very much like to hear from those I consider friends though and my hobby phone is secure so it's never an issue for them to text me.

If we are talking about first texts from people I've never seen before, I don't like those. Partly because if feels like pressure, and partly because in my experience those first contact texts are frequently being written by someone other than the person they appear to be from. Who that might be is best left as an exercise for the reader's imagination since it will incur the wrath of the staff for me to type the forbidden word.
I agree with that statement
But one can hope on some friendly chit chat
  • Zebco
  • 01-01-2020, 10:09 AM
I don't care for it unless it's someone I have a friendly relationship with already and I hear from them other times than when they are trying to get me to book an appointment. That just feels like pressure to book if it's the only time I hear from them. I do very much like to hear from those I consider friends though and my hobby phone is secure so it's never an issue for them to text me.

If we are talking about first texts from people I've never seen before, I don't like those. Partly because if feels like pressure, and partly because in my experience those first contact texts are frequently being written by someone other than the person they appear to be from. Who that might be is best left as an exercise for the reader's imagination since it will incur the wrath of the staff for me to type the forbidden word. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
do u have proof of it being some body else??? U cant know that 4 sure
do u have proof of it being some body else??? U cant know that 4 sure Originally Posted by Zebco

Proof enough for me to block them. Doesn't really matter after that, does it?
If we are talking about first texts from people I've never seen before, I don't like those. Partly because if feels like pressure, and partly because in my experience those first contact texts are frequently being written by someone other than the person they appear to be from. Who that might be is best left as an exercise for the reader's imagination since it will incur the wrath of the staff for me to type the forbidden word. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
OK I am assuming you made first contact, correct? It's not like you have your phone number listed in your profile right.

Since I don't have to worry about anyone seeing my phone, I use it for communication. I sometimes use a google voice number for initial contact just til I am comfortable with the person.

I don't mind texts but there are times where I am in a meeting with my phone and I don't want to have to worry about something popping up in front of others. I finally figured out how to hide alerts from specific people so I can check messages on my own time. That has worked out the best for me.

As far as receiving other texts that might be unwanted, I guess you can control the action just like tennis. If you want to slow down the game, don't hit the ball back. Probably a bad analogy but you get the point-game-set-match.
OK I am assuming you made first contact, correct? It's not like you have your phone number listed in your profile right.

Since I don't have to worry about anyone seeing my phone, I use it for communication. I sometimes use a google voice number for initial contact just til I am comfortable with the person.

I don't mind texts but there are times where I am in a meeting with my phone and I don't want to have to worry about something popping up in front of others. I finally figured out how to hide alerts from specific people so I can check messages on my own time. That has worked out the best for me.

As far as receiving other texts that might be unwanted, I guess you can control the action just like tennis. If you want to slow down the game, don't hit the ball back. Probably a bad analogy but you get the point-game-set-match. Originally Posted by Exchequer

No, this is not about when I made first contact. I am including not just texts but also unsolicited Twitter DMs and eccie PMs. Though now that you mention it I have gotten texts on occasion where I wondered where the person had gotten my number until I figured out they had something (or someone) in common with another provider who had my number. Small world I guess.
No, this is not about when I made first contact. I am including not just texts but also unsolicited Twitter DMs and eccie PMs. Though now that you mention it I have gotten texts on occasion where I wondered where the person had gotten my number until I figured out they had something (or someone) in common with another provider who had my number. Small world I guess. Originally Posted by SpankyJ

If I got a unexpected text from someone else through another person, I would be totally pissed. Shit like that could severe the relationship.
I've received text messages from providers I've never seen and I've never contacted before. I to was curious how they got the number. Not to worried about it but curious if they share numbers or if maybe they post them in the ladies powder room.... not a clue.
I've received text messages from providers I've never seen and I've never contacted before. I to was curious how they got the number. Not to worried about it but curious if they share numbers or if maybe they post them in the ladies powder room.... not a clue. Originally Posted by aloysius.x

They might but only if you are a troublemaker!

I've received text messages from providers I've never seen and I've never contacted before. I to was curious how they got the number. Not to worried about it but curious if they share numbers or if maybe they post them in the ladies powder room.... not a clue. Originally Posted by aloysius.x

I think it's more like someone in common between them that isn't a provider.

I actually would like to get a proactive text once in a while...

I'm had SO MANY NCNS's and even more "something came up...sorry." experiences that I'd be happy to know someone was actually needing a date. I'm usually traveling, and usually juggling work, so I've put a lot of effort into the date only to get cancelled or ghosted at the last minute. I'm assuming that if they were "working their contacts", that would lower my chances of getting ghosted, and I might be more likely to make a date with her based on her motivation.

That said, if it's unsolicited, I wouldn't want a text. Per Spanky's comment, I also have a very low percentage of authentic, unsolicited, first time texts...mostly spam in my case.

I'd especially like to get introductory e-mails or PM's (with photos, etc.) because that doesn't burn my phone card any faster.

If I was on the other side of the transaction (and ambitious), I'd politely ask my contacts if they would mind hearing from me once in a while, and would, with permission, try to stay "top of mind".