Country Club Plaza area?

It has been a very very long time since I have been to Kansas City and have never ever stayed in this area before. Any Intel I must know?

I guess this tour I have chosen to just stay in new areas my whole way home back to Texas.
Springfield I am staying way North not my normal stopping grounds either. We will see how that pans out hell I do not think I have even visited the North side before.

Tell me now if there is anything I need to know.
I stayed in a new area in Louisiana and well even though they had Hiltons and Marriotts that area of town was a shit show a block over from the nice hotels in every direction was GHETTO.
It is truly super hard when you travel if you do not go to different areas you may miss out but yet comfort of knowing an area is so comfortable LOL
It has been a very very long time since I have been to Kansas City and have never ever stayed in this area before. Any Intel I must know?

I guess this tour I have chosen to just stay in new areas my whole way home back to Texas.
Springfield I am staying way North not my normal stopping grounds either. We will see how that pans out hell I do not think I have even visited the North side before.

Tell me now if there is anything I need to know.
I stayed in a new area in Louisiana and well even though they had Hiltons and Marriotts that area of town was a shit show a block over from the nice hotels in every direction was GHETTO.
It is truly super hard when you travel if you do not go to different areas you may miss out but yet comfort of knowing an area is so comfortable LOL Originally Posted by Majichands
In Springfield, MO the North part of town is right next to the Interstate highway, so there is a lot of traffic from the highway.

In KCMO, the Country Club Plaza is good area to visit. If you have some time the art museum is just about three or 4 blocks to the East. Look for those hotels that have the parking under the hotel.

Good luck.

pm me babe