Merry Christmas Y'all!

Attachment 601049

Thank you all for making my first year in the hobby great XOXO
Very nice! Merry Christmas!
That red lipstick tho!! Gorgeous babe!
Very nice! Merry Christmas! Originally Posted by Hogfan69
Thank you! Hope yours was great!
That red lipstick tho!! Gorgeous babe! Originally Posted by cassie_love
Thanks love!! You can borrow it on our doubles in February! I'm so excited to see you again!
Thanks love!! You can borrow it on our doubles in February! I'm so excited to see you again! Originally Posted by tsar
Doubles?! I can only imagine how much fun that will be!
Thanks love!! You can borrow it on our doubles in February! I'm so excited to see you again! Originally Posted by tsar
Im sooooo freaking excited!! BOTH our Birthdays! Doubles! And red Lipstick. Lol i cant wait to see u either it's been to long!!
You heard it guys Tsar and Cassie offering the experience of a Lifetime in February!
Y'all ready for for the 2 of us?!!!!!
Doubles?! I can only imagine how much fun that will be! Originally Posted by JdeHog

Hopefully u can more than imagine
Hopefully u can more than imagine Originally Posted by cassie_love
Well now, I suppose that would depend on whether you two lovely ladies can make it up here, or I can make it out to y'all!
I think the plan is to start doing a doubles date in big cities. We can travel like one weekend a month or so Cassie. That sounds like fun! Once in NEA, NWA, CA.... etc.
I think the plan is to start doing a doubles date in big cities. We can travel like one weekend a month or so Cassie. That sounds like fun! Once in NEA, NWA, CA.... etc. Originally Posted by tsar
I am definitely down. As of now i have nothing holding me in NEA. So travel (as long as we have your car Tsar haha) isn't a issue.
I know i am super exited!
Happy New Years Eve..Eve y'all!
I think the plan is to start doing a doubles date in big cities. We can travel like one weekend a month or so Cassie. That sounds like fun! Once in NEA, NWA, CA.... etc. Originally Posted by tsar
Looking forward to seeing you ladies in NWA!! Hot tub & drinks, anyone?
Looking forward to seeing you ladies in NWA!! Hot tub & drinks, anyone? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Most Definitely!
Looking forward to seeing you ladies in NWA!! Hot tub & drinks, anyone? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You know I'm always down fir a hot tub party, Miss Ginger!
You know I'm always down fir a hot tub party, Miss Ginger! Originally Posted by JdeHog
For sure! We will keep you posted!