Well hello there!!!

Hello friends! It's been too long, but I'm finally back from my "vacation"!

I wanted to give a special shout out to the ladies I spent some time with while I was away. I don't know that they would all want to be listed, but ladies, you know who you are. Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding about my situation. I truly appreciate it. You rock!
Hello friends! It's been too long, but I'm finally back from my "vacation"!

I wanted to give a special shout out to the ladies I spent some time with while I was away. I don't know that they would all want to be listed, but ladies, you know who you are. Thank you so much for your kindness and understanding about my situation. I truly appreciate it. You rock! Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Woohoo, finally! Welcome back, Spanky!

We've missed you!
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_5426.JPG (90.1 KB, 317 views)
Yay spanky's back!!
Welcome Back!!
Thank you for the warm welcome back, ladies!

Ginger and Danielle, I really appreciated the interactions we've had outside eccie that made my "vacation" easier.

Miss Cassie, I don't believe we've met before now but I've followed your posts as a guest while I was away and you seem like a lovely person. Pleased to make your acquaintance!
*blows a kiss*

I am always excited to meet a gentleman with such class and intelligence...and I hope to see more of you, both here and in the flesh. ;D

welcome back!
*blows a kiss*

I am always excited to meet a gentleman with such class and intelligence...and I hope to see more of you, both here and in the flesh. ;D

welcome back! Originally Posted by JaneDarling
Thank you so much for the kind words! It is a certainty you will see more of me both ways!
*happy dance*
*happy dance* Originally Posted by JaneDarling
By the way, I adore your profile pic. That is simply amazing!
...Ginger and Danielle, I really appreciated the interactions we've had outside eccie that made my "vacation" easier... Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Not a problem! I always enjoy my interactions with you.

I did feel a little bit like I was your Eccie-prison pen pal. Lol
I'm so glad you're back! It's about time!
Not a problem! I always enjoy my interactions with you.

I did feel a little bit like I was your Eccie-prison pen pal. Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Yeah, I could see where it would seem that way!
I'm so glad you're back! It's about time! Originally Posted by Vannah
Thank you so much! It is so good to be back. I have missed interacting with everyone here!
im guessin we are not getting the ros?
im guessin we are not getting the ros? Originally Posted by notequiteatroll
You and anyone else who wants the ROS can get it, but I'll send a PM. I'd rather post it publicly, because I think it would portray me in a better light than people who don't already know the story are probably imagining. However, it is pure speculation, since I have never been given any explanation whatsoever from eccie about what specifically I did to get banned. And I did ask, a number of times. I think I figured it out on my own and I'm 99% sure it's accurate, but I have no confirmation. Also, I'm not sure what the rules are about disclosing such things and I don't want to get back into hot water immediately after returning. And finally, there is someone that might be a little embarrassed by it and I have no interest in causing that. So PM it is. Anyone that wants the ROS is welcome to send me a PM about it.