Stood up?

Hi all, first time posting here. Having some trouble.

Is it unusual for a provider to cancel after agreeing to a date and time?
yep.. sometimes.. some girls. read reviews before booking unless you have first person knowledge.
It happens!
so.....2 providers cancel on the same day? is that unusual??

Reviews for both look fine.
Bad luck, a little unusual.
very bad luck.
Did you have references? Maybe the girls did a little research and got wierded out?
Did you have references? Maybe the girls did a little research and got wierded out? Originally Posted by rrtx88
Good question. I have 2 oks on p411. Not sure why they would be wierded out but anything is possible.
its easter weekend. might be possible family issues. people coming into town, trying to spend time with kids and such. im just putting it out there as a possible explanation
Good question. I have 2 oks on p411. Not sure why they would be wierded out but anything is possible. Originally Posted by Hardware
1 more and you'll be in better standing .
so.....2 providers cancel on the same day? is that unusual??

Reviews for both look fine. Originally Posted by Hardware
next time book 3 so you have a backup to your backup.

It sucks but it happens sometimes.
Don't let it get you down.
Coincidence if both were reputable and had decent excuses. Did they let you know in advance, or just didn't show?
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2012, 08:14 PM
Yup, happened to me tonight too. First time for a NCNS on eccie, I'm EXTREMELY selective & generally know the persons history... After 3 texts post meeting time, I finally got a response. All I expected was a cursory "hey I can't make it", then I might have been able to salvage the night. As it stands, am sitting here with a nice bottle of wine with my (proverbial) dick in my hand...

So, my NCNS cherry has been popped..pretty much fucked up Saturday night though, and I had passed on my UTR-GFE-ATF for this. Lesson learned.
  • Toyz
  • 04-07-2012, 08:17 PM
next time book 3 so you have a backup to your backup.

Originally Posted by homer13
You know Homer, I want to be above all that...but it sure makes you consider it...hell, my time IS important too.