Getting an Appointment - WTF?

It sure has been tough getting an appointment lately. I would guess out of the last 12 appointments I've tried to schedule, there were 7 non-responses and two cancellations. I'm assuming there is just an excess of demand right now.

There could also be reasons why a provider might not want to see me or someone else. I have two questions.

For the clients, how would you rate the difficulty level of getting an appointment in the Austin market currently? Are you becoming more inclined toward agencies?

For the providers, under what circumstances do you ignore appointment requests? Is it more demand driven or requests from those you don't want to see?

For clarification and context, I almost always book through P411 and have about 8 ok's. Thanks for any thoughts or comments.
I have found the same thing lately seems fairly difficult to get a response. Then once I get a response either cancellation or a complete lack of follow through.
Bright side is $$ stays in my pocket. Oh well
Sorry guys no problem here .
Despite my request to have gentelmen use discretion when contacting me, I still get emails requesting specifics or alphabetic abbreviations. I ignore these requests. Could that possibly be the problem?
  • Toyz
  • 04-13-2012, 10:40 AM
Mixed bag for me lately. Had two I would call NCNS, one who has arranged for make up the other I have no interest in giving her a 2nd chance at screwing up an afternoon.

Conversly have had two very nice plan "B" backups who came through like champs to keep me from blue ball suffering.

The on good thing is the influx of new talent which means fuck me over once and I can just move on...there are enough options you don't have to tolerate flakes & mitigate the impact of "Dying Grandma Syndrome".
I am in the same boat,, was turned down because I am cute by one lady, sent out numerous emails only to get no replies or our schedules did not match up..so I gave up and spent all my budget on my UTR regs
Sorry guys no problem here . Originally Posted by rockerrick

That's cuz your an Austin legend

Mixed bag here. No issues with ladies I've met or at least had some convo's with. More difficult with one's I reach out to for the first time. I think some I reached out to though either relocated or off boards but it's not always updated. I'm finding p411 makes it easier and faster though as apposed to sending out ref's that they have to reach and get word back. Make it easier and it makes it faster.
  • Sire
  • 04-13-2012, 12:09 PM
Similar issues. I'm a recent transplant here from the P411. Still a member there, but there are a lot of new, hot girls that are here on the eccie and aren't P411, so finally became a member. Been attempting to contact some of the newer "welcome wagon" girls, but have almost zero luck.
It sure has been tough getting an appointment lately. I would guess out of the last 12 appointments I've tried to schedule, there were 7 non-responses and two cancellations. I'm assuming there is just an excess of demand right now.

There could also be reasons why a provider might not want to see me or someone else. I have two questions.

For the clients, how would you rate the difficulty level of getting an appointment in the Austin market currently? Are you becoming more inclined toward agencies?

For the providers, under what circumstances do you ignore appointment requests? Is it more demand driven or requests from those you don't want to see?

For clarification and context, I almost always book through P411 and have about 8 ok's. Thanks for any thoughts or comments. Originally Posted by FloridaShark
I have thought about this and maybe you should stop playing the Shark Music from Jaws in the background when you call.
Just saying....
Good one Hark !!!
Similar issues. I'm a recent transplant here from the P411. Still a member there, but there are a lot of new, hot girls that are here on the eccie and aren't P411, so finally became a member. Been attempting to contact some of the newer "welcome wagon" girls, but have almost zero luck. Originally Posted by Sire
Some of the newer welcome wagon ladies are coming from different venues and may not have all the kinks worked out yet with screening and scheduling. Not to mention some quickly become the flavor of the week and are overwhelmed which hurts responses.
Possible reasons:

1. Specific sexual questions being asked by gent.
2. Girl is very high volume or is just busy with school/real work/kids.
3. The younger generation not having the same regard for communication as we do, or maybe not treating the hobby like a business. Maybe they are still very green??
4. They read the leaks and are scared of and/or are turned off by the gentleman's posts.
5. A request that asks her, "U avail" and nothing else.
6 negative feedback from other ladies.
7. Sending pictures of your junk.
Possible reasons:

7. Sending pictures of your junk. Originally Posted by Scarlett Rossi
Tell me this was just a joke and there aren't guys actually sending junk pics with appointment request.
Tell me this was just a joke and there aren't guys actually sending junk pics with appointment request. Originally Posted by homer13
Happens all the time along with how cute,fit and talented they are
Scarlette I think you cleared it up.