CAPTION THIS: The Jeffersons

Whatta you mean white brownies?
  • Go4it
  • 07-02-2014, 08:51 PM
You ever dip jism with chips?
You said it was fried chicken.
"The next time she gives you a blowjob, have her cup your balls like this. Trust me, it's fantastic!"
Ravin please come to Shreveport la and show me how you do that?
Sounds fun for sure.
"...and it tasted like peanut butter, you hear me peanut butter George!..."
Ravin please come to Shreveport la and show me how you do that?
Sounds fun for sure. Originally Posted by hjones

I would be honored to show you my technique.
OH YEAH! WELL, I SAY... MaryAnn gives the best BBBJ in OKLAHOMA!
You guys...use the PM buttons to flirt.
Or if you add a flirt for Ravin, at least add a CAPTION for this thread.
And MrThom...maybe you can start a "who gives the best BJ" thread in another section of the board. (hint hint) LOL
Thanks!
You guys...use the PM buttons to flirt.
Or if you add a flirt for Ravin, at least add a CAPTION for this thread.
And MrThom...maybe you can start a "who gives the best BJ" thread in another section of the board. (hint hint) LOL
Thanks! Originally Posted by tia travels
Maybe I'm confused, but MrThom's post looks like a caption to me. I could be wrong though...

And I do apologize for my off topic post. I don't post much so I didn't realize just how serious the "comedy central" forum can be. I'll make sure to read all the RULES next time.

Thank you, Tia, for setting me straight.
Perhaps I should have put it in quotes. Its a caption for the pic. If I wanted to start a fight and cause a BUNCH of butt hurt I would start a thread.
Maybe I'm confused, but MrThom's post looks like a caption to me. I could be wrong though...

... I'll make sure to read all the RULES next time. Originally Posted by Midnight Ravin

I'm not "butt hurt or mad". Just wanted to nip things before they turned into a long conversation that was not related to the Jeffersons was all....HA HA...but I guess by me saying anything at all...I've done exactly what I didn't want to happen. Silly me!
I'm good, Tia. And I do appreciate the gentle nudge, considering you could have been mean about it. I just started reading and posting, so hopefully my posts will reflect more appropriateness as I continue. And I definitely get a kick out of these "caption" threads you start. Thanks again.
Ravin....the nudge wasn't meant for you, but thanks for the kind words just the same.

TOM WILLIS: "Helen says my breath smells like a dragon who's eaten foul hobbits. Is it really that bad George? Here...check it....HARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.....whattaya thinck?"