Was Five SOTU responses really necessary? Really?

The republicans are in total disarray. I will admit they provide me endless comic relief. Let's relive some of their best recent moments.

You do realize that Michelle Bachmann is no longer in Congress?

You need at least two responses to answer both sides of Obama's mouth. As for the rest...it's called free speech. Maybe you've heard of it.

You know if I wanted to I could post a response to the SOTU (and maybe I did).
The republicans are in total disarray. I will admit they provide me endless comic relief. Let's relive some of their best recent moments.

Originally Posted by Zanzibar789

When you are trying to cover up shit, it takes alot of sawdust !
It may take many more...

You guys have a comprehension problem.

You need at least two responses to answer both sides of Obama's mouth. As for the rest...it's called free speech. Maybe you've heard of it.

You know if I wanted to I could post a response to the SOTU (and maybe I did). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
PLEASE DO IT, PROFESSOR ADMIRAL! I can't wait to hear the way things are according to you!

Who wants to read JDIdiot's response to the State of the Union?

• Old-T
  • 01-23-2015, 09:10 AM

You know if I wanted to I could post a response to the SOTU (and maybe I did). Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The fact that Bachman is no longer in congress does nothing to the fact that she made a Rep response to the (very poor) SOTU address.

And while it was indeed "free speech", be honest, it was more a matter of many Rep politicians with their own future aspirations (likely including Bachman) wanting THEIR face time so they don't lose ground to the other Rep adversaries/contenders.