"Ich bin ein" a jelly doughnut

• oeb11
  • 11-12-2019, 06:47 AM
+1
And have no apology about endorsing assassination to further the DPST agenda.
Ding ding ding! We’ve found the most hate-filled poster in this forum! And to no one’s surprise if it is someone who couldn’t survive the balmy climes of Berta. Bitterness drips from your pores, big shoots. I suppose you’ll have to move to Mexico when the US regains it’s decency.
Ding ding ding! We’ve found the most hate-filled poster in this forum! And to no one’s surprise if it is someone who couldn’t survive the balmy climes of Berta. Bitterness drips from your pores, big shoots. I suppose you’ll have to move to Mexico when the US regains it’s decency. Originally Posted by HoeHummer
I agree if you are referring to the hate filled poster munchmaster.com
e9500, that's sad when someone supports a someone getting shot.

you should rethink this.
sen. john kennedy of Louisiana said he was a jelly donut???
e9500, that's sad when someone supports a someone getting shot.

you should rethink this. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Taken under consideration . . . and gleefully avowed.

Why does George kill Lennie in Of Mice and Men?

George loves his friend Lennie, whom he has looked after faithfully, and he doesn't want Lennie to die horribly, especially since Lennie has unwittingly taken the life of Curley's wife in much the same way as he petted the puppy too hard or squeezed the mice to death. Lennie didn't know his own strength.

I beleive this man ^^^^^^ had a heart, if not a rotting brain.

This piece of shit ^^^^^^ is an evil product of misdirected, misappropriated, mishandled and unregulated public funds in the eighties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOnENVylxPI

I do . . . I do . . . I do!

Fuck him. He should have died when he was gunned down on the sidewalk like Paul Castellano. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Awwww, aren't you sweet and warm and charitable today!

Such a positive, uplifting and humane thought! Thanks for sharing!

You would probably find life in a city like Moscow more to your liking. Both ideologically and in terms of sidewalk shootings, you would feel right at home. Boris Nemtsov recommends it. Move there now!
Awwww, aren't you sweet and warm and charitable today!

An exclamation mark with this sentence doesn't exactly work. Unless your yelling "Awwww . . . ."

Such a positive, uplifting and humane thought! Thanks for sharing!

Again. You need brains and brawn.

You would probably find life in a city like Moscow more to your liking. Both ideologically and in terms of sidewalk shootings, you would feel right at home. Boris Nemtsov recommends it. Move there now! Originally Posted by lustylad
Don't be so fuckin' sensitive. You're probably why our Steelers are such pussies these days.

Where is Dan Marino from?

I'd rather live in Pittsburgh. Maybe YOU should move.
Didn't Reagan get shot?

And the dude sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman at the cinema?
And the dude sitting in front of Pee Wee Herman at the cinema? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Did you ever get it out of your hair? You're a real sicko perv!