URL / Website: https://www.preferred411.com/P10990
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Memorial City
Activities: Convo, DFK, BBBJNQBS, CG, RCG, K9, MISH, Standing K9
Hair Length and Color: Blonde hair that reaches to slightly below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Statuesque (her pictures don't do her justice), very beautiful face with huge tits that don't even compare to her amazing ass coupled with her slim waist. Also very kind and VERY kinky.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. I’ve never read anyone new that’s met her. I was curious as to how she dealt with someone new. Most guys have already seen her which doesn’t give much of the NEW GUY perspective.
Thanks for the review. I’ve never read anyone new that’s met her. I was curious as to how she dealt with someone new. Most guys have already seen her which doesn’t give much of the NEW GUY perspective. Originally Posted by anotheguy12
yeah that's something we talked about, she sorta just has this circle/cult that are her regulars, but she's deffo a top 5 provider in H-town imo
yeah that's something we talked about, she sorta just has this circle/cult that are her regulars, but she's deffo a top 5 provider in H-town imo Originally Posted by Grimboi
I may have to try to see her. I just have to talk myself into giving someone $400 though. It’s tough to swallow. Considering my “ACTIVITIES” are limited.
Mid 40’s huh? I thought she was younger. She has made a pretty good living at this if she has been around since her 20’s.

Have any of you mongers seen her early in the game and recently?
I saw her back in 2004 or 2005. She was one of my first 10. And I saw her after the birth of her last child. And I see her regularly now. She is just as beautiful as ever. I've always said she is one of the most beautiful women in the hobby. Body is not quite the same, but that ass is unique and it is the same. Tits are big and nice as always too.
She was the last one I saw in DEC 05 when I stopped for a good while, and the first I saw when I started back up in April this year. She's an ATF for sure.
Mid 40’s huh? I thought she was younger. She has made a pretty good living at this if she has been around since her 20’s.

Have any of you mongers seen her early in the game and recently? Originally Posted by Cbrown1911
If you look at her TER reviews, they go back to around 2002, so yeah she's been in the game for quite some time now. I've never seen her but I am sure she is a legend in this game. May have to drop the $4 bills to go see her!