URL / Website: https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-b21ba308636a
City: Searcy
State: Arkansas
Address: Hotel
Activities: BBBJcim CG bodyrub HJ K9
Hair Length and Color: Dity blonde below sholders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She and I communicated via phone on her drive to Searcy (she lives in LR) On her gas top she tells she broke one of her heels. I told her she had to come on barefooted. She arrived wearing a blue and whist tea length dress with zipper front and tits popping out. She is about 5'3" A little round but not bad, at some angles she had her body very sexy. She may be shedding baby weight. All in all a GQQD LQQKING girl. with a few tats. She is a retired stripper and know how to move and rub.
Recommendation: Yes
Looks like she has deactivated her account
Go figure another SA girl wanting high end prices. Thx for review though
Go figure another SA girl wanting high end prices. Thx for review though Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz

Told me the same.
Looks like she has deactivated her account Originally Posted by Baconman
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...3-ca31baadee7d
Oh ok! Guess I better hurry and see her. Rates are increasing as we speak. Glad you had a good time with her.
Looks like she has deactivated her account Originally Posted by Baconman
She did
Of Guideline # 12 . . .
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones. This applies to our review forums, in particular, as discussion threads are often allowed to flow for an unspecified length of time.
Thread Closed