Im Vikki the girl next door

• Vikki
  • 11-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Hey Y'all just like the title says I'm the girl next door type. You know I've seen you peeking through my window trying to catch a peek. When I'm getting out of the shower ,changing into a sexy teddy or laying by the pool. Don't be a perve. Just come on over and show me what you got. I only bite a little. I'm glad to be back in Texas where the sun is but the women hotter. I'm excited to be here on Eccie. I'm new to the DFW area but not the business.I worked in Houston and New York. I've been out of the game for a bit and glad to be back. So guys hit me up if your looking for women who is a lot of fun to take out on the town or a romantic night alone. Or if your just feeling freaky I'm your girl.
Welcome
  • jmcqd
  • 11-25-2016, 06:59 PM
Welcome, I look forward to meeting you
Welcome aboard hon!
I liked your enticing and seductive introductory comments. But it wasn't me peeking in your windows! Honest! LOL!! Welcome!
Welcome! I make it down to Dallas from time to time to see friends and when I do, I'll look you up!
Welcome
Welcome!
welcome to Eccie!
Very nice pics.

James
Welcome babe
  • Vikki
  • 01-02-2017, 11:41 AM
Thanks everyone for the wonderful welcomes. Really appreciate it. Also sorry for the late thanks. With the holidays it was hard to get the time. Although I have met a couple great guys from here.