I have a new Hobby for you Me Exotic beauty For the Gentleman who prefer the finer things 💋

Looking for the Right Gentleman who love to play and play well I am entoxicating and undeniable the best in the business Never felt the need to go to to try this but I see that this is a Great Community and looking to become a part of it Really become a part I am well experienced and would love to showcase my talents for those who are looking to be blown away by them. I am an Exotic tray one you will never ever be able to forget I am
strictly outcall only for the moment. But if you would like to
Host well let's have some Grand Memories together. It will be mind blowing looking for Upscale Gentlemen. P411 Highly accepted so take a chance I Guarantee it will be the best decision you have made this year
Please call or text to book an appointment Milania xoxo 323-498-4727 or email milaniamonroe@yahoo.com
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring. Marilyn Monroe xxx
Attached Images File Type: gif IMG_1495.GIF (41.5 KB, 349 views) File Type: jpg B4922A22-DA11-4F0A-81DD-BE34BDB90E07.jpg (526.3 KB, 349 views)
Welcome, you are beautiful!
Wow she's beautiful!
Welcome!
Thank you so much
Thank you love you as well
Love to play and get to know more about Looking for upscale Gentlemen who prefer exotic things and fine I am Real 100 percent let's get together so you can see for yourself 323-498-4727
Attached Images File Type: jpg IMG_1408.JPG (790.1 KB, 270 views) File Type: jpg IMG_1225.JPG (719.7 KB, 268 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0971.JPG (574.0 KB, 271 views) File Type: jpg IMG_0793.JPG (318.0 KB, 266 views)
Sexi pictures mamita!
Enjoy your time in the Hobby and stay safe !

Love to play and get to know more about Looking for upscale Gentlemen who prefer exotic things and fine I am Real 100 percent let's get together so you can see for yourself 323-498-4727 Originally Posted by Milanialove
O,O (that is my stare and drool face)

What a perfect body and gorgeous woman...

I think I'm going to need you and Carmelita to come by and play
Great selection of pics!
Welcome!
I just gotta say the second one was a mind-bending experience...
Twins? No, ohhh, a mirror image, sooo, which one's which? Is that a right profile, or left...
I get down to Dallas from time to time and when I do, I'll hit you up, and not just so I can ask you silly questions about that picture!
You are so beautiful......welcome.
Welcome aboard hon!
Welcome and best wishes!
You wrote a nice introduction and provided very nice photos of you that shows your attractiveness and nice body. Hoping you do great and like what you're doing. Welcome!