Moco hoes flaky

Everytime I find a bitch to suck me up its a no go. I get to the prices and when I'm ready these hoes ignore me lol.

Surgerbaby I set up a time and I was on my way... asked for address nothing. Waited 15 min for a responce... nothing. Came back home and jerked it. Had other obligations today. Bbbjcim was 30 btw
Moco hoes flaky?!?!?!?!?

Who'd a thunk it! LOL Wait till you meet one - THEN you'll know flaky!
All hoe's are flaky.
lol i bet!
http://www.mocospace.com/html/profil...=74446768&es=t

Awaste of fucking time. she was DTS 40 CIM said she was ready. as was i. went to her cheap ass apartments and i call her. "i went to get something to eat be there in a few" ok cool. we texted back and fourth for the next 20min. finnaly said shes pullin in.

she calls and says " what are you in"? a truck "what color" black. i see her from a distance walking up. i meet her a few feet from my truck. i was expecting a hug so i could grab that FAT ASS. " my babydaddy pulled up behind me, i have to give my daughter to him, so can i have the money ill be right back" uhhh....ill give it to you when we get inside.

"no i need the money now then ill come back, thats how i do with all my clients. ive been robed before. i gave a guy head once and he beat me and took my money" um, can we do it in my truck? "yeah" we get in. i start to put the key in the ignition.. "your not leaving are you"? meanwhile grabbing the door handle ready to trow herself out if i took off. lol no? "y u puttin the key in"? im turning on the AC "for what"? "u wanna have SEX in the car"? um no, what i said i wanted in the chatroom. " oh i dont do anything the car. are you gonna give me the money or not so i can go. you wastin my time". no thats not how it works... she gets out.

WHOA! red flag after red flag! man, that ASS was NICE pictures are 100% i almost wanted to take a few snaps of that ass giggling away in yoga pants...