Hottest thing I have ever seen...

OMG. My friend sent me a video of a very hot girl getting COF/CIM, followed by missionary msog without clean-up. Super hot!!!

Anyone in to this?
I love stuff like that!
Not judging ... you like to receive?
Not judging ... you like to receive? Originally Posted by pyramider
How do you get that from what he's asking? You cum on her face, she doesn't clean up, then you go back and fuck her until you cum...
  • grean
  • 08-17-2015, 12:16 PM
well once you've seen one girl with cum on her face, you want to see them all....
If the woman is genuinely into it, yes - it is amazingly hot and sexy.
Was it just the one guy? Or did he have a buddy there to help make that big creamy mess?
One guy.He came on her face and extend tongue. Then she sucked him hard again and he finished up on her tits. She looked so hot all decorated!
One guy.He came on her face and extend tongue. Then she sucked him hard again and he finished up on her tits. She looked so hot all decorated! Originally Posted by lumber15
Nice!
  • RAMP
  • 08-18-2015, 08:52 AM
Nice! Originally Posted by milfy2002
You're starting to intrigue me!!!!
Ya mean something like this? LOL

Met a guy that liked cream pie in the face too, but it is sooo darn messy. Had to have tarps laid out and protect the walls and furniture....huge deal to set up this kinda visit. LOL It was TONS of FUN though....shared this event several times with some other ladies. And he just....ate it up. pardon my punny...LOL
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Pistol marks

Ijs
Super hot! I've actually searched for that, but it doesn't turn up too much good stuff.
  • !VI!
  • 08-18-2015, 11:50 AM
And Tara Evans abs

Yup ... Yup I'm wet now
You're starting to intrigue me!!!! Originally Posted by RAMP
Even nicer!

And Tara Evans abs

Yup ... Yup I'm wet now Originally Posted by !VI!
My kind of gal!