What is the deal with ear stretching/gauging?

I actually love tattoos, for the most part. Some, if not most of them, tend to look funky especially if older but overall, I've always liked them.

But one thing that I do NOT get is the whole ear stretching thing. I understand piercings but sometimes, I'll see a guy with this huge HOLES in their ears and I'm like, "Yuck."

Are there any providers in the area that feature larger ear holes?
Places to store a cock ring for whenever you need one.

Alternatively: because they like the look, think it's cool, etc.

edit: Real alternatively - apparently (from Google'ing) people enjoy pushing their bodies to its limit.
New acronym: ELF

Definition: Ear Lobe Fuck

Example: I ELF'd her so hard that her hair looked like one of those big automatic carwash brushes.

(yes, I know it's spelled 'earlobe' but EF just doesn't roll off the tongue quite as well).
I don't get it either. But, to each his own. I have read some articles abut the major reconstructive surgery that's involved to fix the situation, once buyers remorse (or real life career opportunities) set in.
It just depends if it fits the girl our not.

I'm mean, shit like this ain't too shabby.
It's not attractive regardless if who it's on. It's especially unattractive with out the thingy (I don't know what the item is called) in the ear. Just a saggy hole.
And the cycle completes itself.

And the cycle completes itself.

Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Well, perhaps. But I don't think that I've EVER seen a topic on ear stretching!!!

And do we know of any ladies in Dallas that has these type of body modifications? I don't know of any, myself.
Unattractive in the extreme. Even worse that a tattoo, if that's possible.
  • L.A.
  • 08-26-2015, 02:42 PM
What will it look like when they are 75?
I don't get it either. But, to each his own. I have read some articles abut the major reconstructive surgery that's involved to fix the situation, once buyers remorse (or real life career opportunities) set in. Originally Posted by Billy Babitt
I've wondered about this, myself. While I don't find the look to be unattractive, I've wondered what happens if the person changes their mind? It's not exactly a tattoo that can be inked over.
It is so that you can see the weird ones from a distance.
Gauging is awesome TO AN EXTENT. There is a limit. A small Guage is so cute to me! But.. some people just get crazy with it. And you HAVE TO be able to pull it off. It's not for everyone