Bbbj vs Daty

So I saw a review of a lady that is cbj only yet she does allow daty. What is the logic in this? Is recieving Daty safer for a woman than giving a bbbj? Id really love for someone to actually make sense of this.
I’ve mentioned this in another thread. There are STIs that can culture and thrive in the throat and that is where the potential infection would occur in a woman from bbbj. I think the chances of a woman catching something from BBBJ are greater than her getting something from DATY. If the man has one of those STIs, he’ll potentially pass it right on to her. If the guy has one of those STIs in his throat they might be able to pass this on via DATY but I suspect that’s less likely.

Listerine, believe it or not, will kill those bacteria in throats. It’s in all of those bathrooms for a reason other than shit-breath. Use it.

All that said, bbbj all the way.
The mouth literally has more bacteria than the ass. So as far as "safety" goes it would be safer for a lady to dato than to recieve daty.
  • BLM69
  • 07-30-2019, 05:18 PM
It's hooker logic
CBJ is a big no. Condoms don't taste good. Oral is great uncovered as long as both are clean and don't stink. JFS
The mouth literally has more bacteria than the ass. Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
i had no idea you were this funny. Wouldnt it depend on the person and their eating habits. I would think gut bacteria moved from intestine through colon would be in the parts per trillion (ppt) whereas mouth bacteria PPM?
Listerine, believe it or not, will kill those bacteria in throats. Originally Posted by Ned_Filanderer
I hear eating unsalted Cashews will kill anything hiding in your mouth or throat.
Shes cbj so shes not getting dick
Secretions cum and precome in her mouth. I was CBJ until about 3yrs ago so i totally get it. The daty is to satisfy the client.
Shes cbj so shes not getting dick
Secretions cum and precome in her mouth. I was CBJ until about 3yrs ago so i totally get it. The daty is to satisfy the client. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Good to know you made the switch. Guess ill have to check out your bbbj someday
Good to know you made the switch. Guess ill have to check out your bbbj someday Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj
Yes deff
Da great has heard a certain someone here bbbj is terrible at best. They say she is too toothy, it's like having a piranha suck on your dick so you have been warned. Tooodlez....
Da great has heard a certain someone here bbbj is terrible at best. They say she is too toothy, it's like having a piranha suck on your dick so you have been warned. Tooodlez.... Originally Posted by shinepro
Ill entertain but this info is useless withiut a name. Dont be scared. Blast em
There's only one female posting here. Why would da great mention a terrible bbbj? Cmon man you can't connect da dots. Tooodlez...
Shine ....is this hearsay or have you gotten a bj from this lady?
That's kinda like me saying I've heard you have a little pecker.
Would that be true or hearsay?
I hear eating unsalted Cashews will kill anything hiding in your mouth or throat. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
https://www.webmd.com/oral-health/ne...h-throat-study