Photography

I have been taking photo's for a long time now, mainly landscapes and other outside things like flowers, buildings, weather and so on. But I always wanted to try my hand at portraits and people. But just beginning at this type of photography, I have a limited access to people to take pictures of. So I am asking your help in practicing and building a portfolio. These don't have to be nudes or suggestive unless that is what you want. I am good in photoshop so if you need text added, I can do that. Let me know if you are interested.
Arbronco took my schoolgirl outfit pics!
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (98.6 KB, 274 views)
Nice
Very nice, indeed, Ginger!!!
Actually, that photo reminds me of my Catholic grade school days. I loved chasing those plaid skirts! We used to play "Boys chase the girls" at recess, which involved plenty of "mutual groping". A girl named Denise, was the only girl with breasts of any real size. Denise got chased and caught more than any of the other girls. Go figure! And that's when it all began... ;-)
Nothing against arbronco, but Ginger's gonna look good in any photo, no matter who takes the pics!!!!!
arbronco, very nice work indeed, may I also suggest you post this in the "services" forum so that other ladies (that may be traveling through the state) might see your work and contact you when they visit. Compile a bit of a portfolio of your work and perhaps create a site online that the ladies may view,,, even a photobucket file would work.
Good Pic. I definitely enjoy providing photography myself. Best of luck friend!
I am an amateur photographer, and I suck at it, but if some of you pros would get the word out to the ladies that I hate the "duckface"!!! It is not sexy or sensual.
+1, Ar2for2!

Oooooh, I absolutely hate the duck face, too!
+1, Ar2for2!

Oooooh, I absolutely hate the duck face, too! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
You and I will get along famously one day!!
Marilyn Monroe made it work but no one else..........
This is how duck face started lol..
http://twicsy.com/i/XkVWSb
While we are on the subject of pictures, here are a couple of other observations:

1. If you have zits on your ass or tits when you snap the picture is that worthy of your "Showcase"?
2. I have no problem with making your picture look nice with a border and whatnot, but if there is so much photoshopped stuff that I can't see you, it is not very effective.
3. If you watermark your photos could you try to do it in an area of the photo that doesn't disfigure your face and/or your naughty bits?
I will be your next victim soon ar2for2!!!! Can't wait!!! Muah!!