Early Bird Special

How early do some of you get up to play? I want to start doing a early bird special but not sure how early to start
I'm a morning guy and I try to get my fix from 9AM-11AM. This lets me drop off the little one, move around calls and get to where the provider is.
Catching up with my work appointments are hectic but at least I have a smile on my face and calm nerves.

I would love a morning session with you. You have great reviews on your BBBJ.
  • Trey
  • 08-22-2017, 11:38 PM
I like early morning outcalls 8-10 start time.
I sometimes go for 5 or 6am sessions. Hard to find a girl who will get up that early though.
I get up for work at 430 everyday. Woukd love to play before work
Hmm looks like I need to be up at 5 😏 lol
Hmm looks like I need to be up at 5 😏 lol Originally Posted by Ruann soka
No better way to start out a day than some good fun
I've had sessions starting at 8 am . There's a lot of early birds.
I'd totally be up for really early sessions around five or so.
I sometimes go for 5 or 6am sessions. Hard to find a girl who will get up that early though. Originally Posted by Big Lou
I get up for work at 430 everyday. Woukd love to play before work Originally Posted by allaboutthebbbj

I'm with these 2 fellas about the time...Like Big Lou said, its hard to find a lady that will get up that early.
I'm with these 2 fellas about the time...Like Big Lou said, its hard to find a lady that will get up that early. Originally Posted by Richard Fitzwell
All you have to do is ask.
  • RoxyG
  • 08-23-2017, 08:33 AM
Im up by 5am most mornings, but can always wake up a little earlier for a meeting.
Im up by 5am most mornings, but can always wake up a little earlier for a meeting. Originally Posted by RoxyG
I was not aware of this. Aren't you in the Katy area as well?
Years ago, back in the 1990s, I used to drive into Houston's Medical Center every day on Hwy-90/ "Old Spanish Trail". Back then that was a blatant SW track with hot sheet motels one after another for several miles.

Most mornings there would be clumps and clusters of SW providers (who had been up all night) trying to wave down one last trick at 5:30 AM. I just neverr could bring myself to go that way that early in the day.
OP - there are lots of guys that want to play early.

I'll see clients as early as 5am as long as it is pre-booked.

One thing I would recommend is having your client send you a wake up text or call. My early AM appointments have the highest rate of cancelation. It seems that they are sincere the night or day before, but something comes up and they end up canceling last minute or even worse, NCNS. So if I don't receive a call or text beforehand, as agreed upon, I don't even wake up, so their NCNS, doesn't effect me or my day at all.