Fee: 220
Hair Length and Color: Blonde - To Shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pictures look thin/fit with enhanced tits
Recommendation: No
no meeting took place

moved to coed
I hate that not all providers maintain a level of professionalism.
Stick to well reviewed girls with a proven track record.
Not too sure who you are and why you would go out of your way to write a NCNS Review. On the date in question I was Out of Town for my sons Bday. All the infomation you have is that you got from my prior reviews. If we had an appt and I did not show, pls give me at least the partial address you were supposedly suppose to meet me.... I use GV for my service, I have record of who i speak with, text with and who leaves me a voice mail. I also have my Mailbox here on eccie with all my PMs, not one is from you or was sent to you from me.
If any of this untrue pls. let me know. Perhaps you made a mistake on who you thought you called, but meanwhile i have a negative review. you also have not been back on this site since the day you posted that fraudlent review.
Please explain.
I use Google Voice Service too and Becca B is correct....

We have records of who calls us, who leaves us a message on Voice Mail & who text messages us. Pretty Simple and we have the option to delete this message.

Member since Oct 2017 and has total of 11 posts. Not making friends very quickly of course neither do I.....
She has 5 pages of reviews with only one “no.” Either there was some mid communication or the Op has an axe to grind. js
Sounds to like a GV mess up, it is unreliable. Becca is top notch, try again, worth it
Becca B, damn you’re lucky I delete my messages with providers. I don’t go on Eccie much so I didn’t see these replies or I’d have posted my call logs at least. Story is completely true. I definitely don’t have some sort of vendetta against you. In fact, I was quite excited to see you. You know you’re lying. I don’t know where you were but you told me to be at that intersection and I was there. I waited at the 7/11 and even took out money from their ATM.

You guys want that as proof, I’ll post a screenshot of the withdrawal. I hit you up because of your reviews. Just my bad luck I guess.