CNN releases 'secret Cohen tape"..

OK, first off, how the hell did CNN even get their hands on this tape, since it was supposedly seized by the FBI?? are they THAT bloody leaky?
Secondly, all those dems wringing their hands "they have trump now" need to realize that
A) since the tape was illegally made, (Trump was never informed he was being recorded, thus the tape SHOULD be inadmissible)
and B) Since they illegally released its contents,
that SHOULD MAKE anything on it inadmissible in court...
OK, first off, how the hell did CNN even get their hands on this tape, since it was supposedly seized by the FBI?? are they THAT bloody leaky?
Secondly, all those dems wringing their hands "they have trump now" need to realize that
A) since the tape was illegally made, (Trump was never informed he was being recorded, thus the tape SHOULD be inadmissible)
and B) Since they illegally released its contents,
that SHOULD MAKE anything on it inadmissible in court... Originally Posted by garhkal

this is what the FBI and allied security agencies do today. they leak classified info to suit their current political agenda. otherwise it is and will be illegal. in many ways.

it already is illegal. and therefore inadmissible

New York's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New York makes it a crime to record to record or eavesdrop on an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. ... Penal Law §§ 250.00, 250.05.

unless Cohen states that the conversation is being taped and Trump does not disagree to it, it is worthless.
I watched the sideshow on several channels last night, at the moment nobody can even understand what's being said. CNN swears they here "Not President" say, "cash", while Fox thinks he said "Check".

Obviously a Forensic analysis will have to be performed on this "bombshell".

In a way, this reminds me of the famous Rachel Maddow Tax Return episode, where the Liberal's just knew that they finally "got em".

It ended up showing President Trump paid a shit load of taxes and all was above board.

Perhaps the Dems have fallen for it again.
Nothing that you’ve seen actually happened.

Don’t believe anything they tell you.

They’re all liars.

Your favorite President has done nothing wrong.

I am not a crook...
Yup I trust the Feds ( were do you think the tape came from) Bigger picture is they STILL have NOTHING. that's why the tape was "leaked" for the public court of opinion
Yup I trust the Feds ( were do you think the tape came from) Bigger picture is they STILL have NOTHING. that's why the tape was "leaked" for the public court of opinion Originally Posted by rexdutchman

As per fox this afternoon, it was Cohens LAWYER who leaked it.. ISN'T that a violation of attorney-client privelage??
When I seen it was from CNN I thought
Can you say

Assup >
Yup and its A Fair investigation
They have nothing.

No one on Trumps side is worried about anything that CNN has.

More bullshit from CNN.
And those bricks the Cheeto is sitting on are made of gold!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
And those bricks the Cheeto is sitting on are made of gold!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

They still have NOTHING, you have to ask if they really had something they would have charged ( or attempted to by now)
So when MORE indictments are returned and MORE convictions are made, will they all be fake news, too?

Little Lord Fuckface Junior is in deep shit, too, if you haven't noticed. There's no law against lying per se. Of course, when you're under oath...
So when MORE indictments are returned and MORE convictions are made, will they all be fake news, too?

Little Lord Fuckface Junior is in deep shit, too, if you haven't noticed. There's no law against lying per se. Of course, when you're under oath... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you mean the indictments directly related to collusion by the Trump campaign and Russia?

oh sorry, there aren't any! did i spoil your post with the facts?

hahahahahaaa

Little Lord Fuckface Junior is in deep shit, too, if you haven't noticed. There's no law against

lying per se. Of course, when you're under oath... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

one things for sure... yer fake news!!!!

bahhaaaaaa!!!!!