Boob Dr. Recommendations or Warnings?

So my SB wants a new pair of Tits... I'm gonna oblige, but I thought I'd check here to see if anyone had recommendations or warnings for a particular Dallas area Dr....

Thanks in Advance.
wait, you're gonna pay for your SBs boobjob?
wait, you're gonna pay for your SBs boobjob? Originally Posted by corona
Well that's how we started... we're engaged now...didn't want to spend all my time explaining our relationship...

Besides, that's how good Daddy's roll...
  • grean
  • 07-18-2019, 12:51 PM
How big is she now? How big are they going to be?

Do you want the always perky but obvious fake job or the look and feel real kind of a job?
How big is she now? How big are they going to be?

Do you want the always perky but obvious fake job or the look and feel real kind of a job? Originally Posted by grean
She's a C cup but has some sag because of a baby... just looking to get them back to their pre baby perkiness. so the look and feel real kind....
whoever you choose to do the work, strongly consider using silicone implants vs. saline. Silicone feels much more like natural breast tissue, and appears more like a natural breast. Although silicone is more expensive, most "end users" feel the increased cost is justified given the result.
Dr. George Toledo
1. Sugar Baby’s Baby Daddy?

2a. If you are currently active on here, which you obviously are, DO NOT under any circumstances get married!

2b. DO NOT ever ever marry your or anyone else’s past or present Sugar Baby, ever!

3. Natural tits are always best!
Go to Beverly Hills, where they invented breast implants plastic surgery.
Only one to use. Dr. Stagnone at Dallas Plastic Surgery Center just off 635 and Preston. I have had him build multiple pairs of beautiful breasts. His staff is first class and will gladly exhibit the work he has done on them. Before you take your SB any where else at least make an appointment and go see him.