A Post

Not going to comment, just read the narrative!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...h/725069994929

Not going to comment, just read the narrative!

https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...h/725069994929

Originally Posted by dumars
wow!
Uh.... I think ChatGPT had a bit of a problem writing that post or that's what ChatGPT thought she wanted if she typed the request Staff edit
And people think that its just men who degrade women. Some are capable of debasing themselves all by their lonesome.....
I posted about the first (that I noticed) meandering, it quickly vanished. The second one that I noticed I got a screenshot of. I don’t think I or anybody else posted anything on the 2d one. Here’s the 3d, there might have been older ones! She’s listed in EOA too!

Probably not a safety issue but most definitely worthy of a watch your back!
That's some crazy shit.
Gentlemen...are we even ABSOLUTELY sure this was a woman who wrote this up? Or could it be a pimp???
She’s crazy. I texted with her just to see, it’s been a while. But she is the same way in text. Probably a nasty wild fuck, too wild for me though…lol
Gentlemen...are we even ABSOLUTELY sure this was a woman who wrote this up? Or could it be a pimp??? Originally Posted by bigkansas1
A pimp is going to put his hoe in the very best light by telling us what he thinks we want or expect to read! Often he’ll fuck up and write in the 2d or 3d person! Just gotta pay attention to what you read and how it’s written!!

Manifestos like this are VERY good clues to things we don’t want to think, hear or talk about!!
wow!
Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Exactly!
wow i wish i had never read that!!!
Her first post, that I noticed and posted here, was worse! If you can believe that!!

I offered my opinion, then, which I am sure was agreed to by everybody reading. Mod Squad, of course, read something into a rule . . . !

As with most of my postings, my intent is to toss my 2 ¢ into the bucket to WATCH YOUR BACK!!!

The Errant Knight

wow i wish i had never read that!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Wow. Some messed up shit there. Thought ads were supposed to attract customers.
Mmmmkay…. I’m thinking if that’s what one is into, no need to visit, just read and re-read that….. oh my….
I can tell you from experience (I used to be on the Eoa website and dated "the hef of KC" as he likes to call himself) he posted this for her. He's the fucking devil! Probably dated her and got his black ugly ass heart broken. I'm surprised he didn't try to kill her like he did me...