Any info ?

See her ad from time to time. Any info is appreciated https://skipthegames.com/posts/kansa...l/004797855017
Up Thurr and around the corner is where you can find her ��
Moon you're still pretty HOT !
Ms Moon you are truly the best
Nothing says classy like advertising for car dates.
What happened to Ms. Moons advertisement?
I think it's hilarious she is using that retarded snapchat filter that completely changes the way you look so she looks younger and less ran-thru than she actually does.
Actually, I promise without trying or filtering I look WAYYY better than you Fiddle.
I PROMISE!!!
besides, that is an 18th & vine photo..
No filters.
None needed. I'm an adult I don't even use Snapchat I've never used it! Adults don't use snapchat! Time for you to cross over
Keep trashing women & getting by with it..

Right mods.
That is how you ran off so many outstanding Providers.
I'm retired..just here to teach.
and remind.
Asian
Obviously nobody knows her ..yet
What happened to Ms. Moons advertisement? Originally Posted by Lubeman
Really?
LMAOOOOO
Just trying to show somebody how to utilize Google. Someone who obviously should already know! right Asian?
Well looks like we got a new Seductrix she’s going to tell us boys how to hobby.
Had the itch and my SB was out of town. No solid info so I passed. Missed the good old days when there are list of providers here, backpage and SA was a gold mine. Oh well
Well looks like we got a new Seductrix she’s going to tell us boys how to hobby. Originally Posted by Lubeman
She's always tried to tell everyone how to hobby. Think "Professor" Moon, Ph.D. in Whoreology.
Actually, I promise without trying or filtering I look WAYYY better than you Fiddle.
I PROMISE!!!
besides, that is an 18th & vine photo..
No filters.
None needed. I'm an adult I don't even use Snapchat I've never used it! Adults don't use snapchat! Time for you to cross over
Keep trashing women & getting by with it..

Right mods.
That is how you ran off so many outstanding Providers.
I'm retired..just here to teach.
and remind.
Asian
Obviously nobody knows her ..yet Originally Posted by Savannah Moon
FWIW I don't think fiddle was commenting on your photo regarding snapchat filters. It was the STG ad he was referring to. I've stayed away from her cause of her pics, lack of smiling, and how sunken in her upper lip is. Usually it is bad sign... There are a least a couple other sets of pics on STG from other girls with the same characteristics.... Never had a toothless BJ, I heard it can be good, but ya, I'll take their word for it. lol
FWIW I don't think fiddle was commenting on your photo regarding snapchat filters. It was the STG ad he was referring to. I've stayed away from her cause of her pics, lack of smiling, and how sunken in her upper lip is. Usually it is bad sign... There are a least a couple other sets of pics on STG from other girls with the same characteristics.... Never had a toothless BJ, I heard it can be good, but ya, I'll take their word for it. lol Originally Posted by royamcr
You are too funny.
Like I said I don't use Snapchat and my upper lip is part of my Heritage it's called Native American check it out! Besides I would never see you LOL you and I both know that! There's a few of you that are called the slew and you definitely had that one! The people I see have to have integrity! Respect! And you have neither so definitely not worrying about that event ever happening! Nor would it because you've never had it! Maybe you can find someone on Amazon!
You are so pathetic... Have never and would never try to see you... You are off topic this thread is nothing about you...