Westport AMP shutdown due to fire

PSA for my AMP brothers here, looks like my favorite Asian massage at 39th & Broadway is shut down due to a large fire this week. Looks like it may not have took the biggest hit but I bet it will be torn down.
https://fox4kc.com/news/aerial-video...maged-by-fire/
That took a lot of friction to start that fire, so grapeseed oil does catch fire.
That took a lot of friction to start that fire, so grapeseed oil does catch fire. Originally Posted by KCwildbill
Well, yes and no. With various cooking oils, it is usually referred to as the smoke point. Grapseed Oil ha a hgh smoke point (I rembered it was high, but had to look up the 421 degreed F). All of your fats and oils will burn, and support fire. All have different smoke points and flash points.

This whole area gets interesting when fats, oils, glycerol, partually hydrolyzed and saturated oils are use to manufacture explosives. That was super fun, but I didn't make enough money to stay in that area of work. All of these oils make up a multibillion dollar business.
So we agree, it is the flash point of the oils and not the hotness of the women. Lol.