Cockring

Any of you guys use a cock ring? Ladies do any of your clients use one? I am thinking about getting one. Seedy I know you probably use one so whats up ? Good? Bad? Indifferent?
  • rwksl
  • 11-04-2012, 08:51 AM
My wife bought me one. It was kind of exciting at first -- and seem to keep me a bit harder -- but over time didn't seem worth the effort to put it on.
A cock ring applied once your have a decent hard on will help you stay hard longer and slow down your squirt.......I prefer the ones with a double vibrator, so one is tickling my clit and the other is making your balls bounce on my ass.....sweet...First time I used it I had such a hard cum sooo fast.....YUM!!!
I use cock rings and ball rings ALOT!

I like the thick rubber ones best.....It makes the cumming more intense....especially while I am sucking cock and giving prostate play!
Hot diggity, I better go to Kroger and buy some Cheerios.
I've never used one. Maybe I should.
Hot diggity, I better go to Kroger and buy some Cheerios. Originally Posted by pyramider

lol--make sure they are the yummy chocolate ones!

{You can always go to the hardware store and buy o rings}
I was thinking of tying a Twizzler myself. Thinking of the cheap route.
I asked my SO if I should buy one, she said only if you wear it around your neck, dickhead.
I asked my SO if I should buy one, she said only if you wear it around your neck, dickhead. Originally Posted by notanewbie
Lol...It's been ages stranger!
I use cock rings and ball rings ALOT!

I like the thick rubber ones best.....It makes the cumming more intense....especially while I am sucking cock and giving prostate play! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Hell yea !! That's the best mmm , except the one I had finally just gave up lol it's time for a new one , but I've found if you don't have the vibrating cock ring that placing a bullet right under the boys while taking him deep in your throat work pretty well too
  • Seedy
  • 11-26-2012, 11:08 PM

Any of you guys use a cock ring? Ladies do any of your clients use one? I am thinking about getting one. Seedy I know you probably use one so whats up ? Good? Bad? Indifferent? Originally Posted by macksback
Eat shit Mack, I don't need those fucking things. My dick gets and STAYS hard with the slightest of breezes.....LMMFAO
I use them they increase your fun time just go to cindies and buy a cheap disposable one if you like it then splurge and buy a more expensive one
Eat shit Mack, I don't need those fucking things. My dick gets and STAYS hard with the slightest of breezes.....LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Damn Seedy, who knew your heart was harder than your dick.
Your boy here needs (maybe) one.