Where Is Everyone?!

Just out of curiosity...am I doing something wrong? Leaving something out or what? I LOVE it down here but not feeling the "love" to coin a phrase... I was hoping to settle down here but if working here is this hard...

Any creative criticism or advice is helpful.

Thank you!

Courtney
  • mr666
  • 11-28-2012, 01:29 PM
No love as in no business? Or are you meeting a bunch of douchebags.

Perhaps maybe your incall is too far for most people and with Christmas around the corner and Black Friday being done I think money will be right for a while.
I don't think you're alone , think it's slow for lots . I've been getting quite a few out of the blue text .
I would see you but, the Woodlands is too much of a hike. My loss as I think you are hot.
Have you posted in North & East Texas (Beaumont)? Lots of guys here like to meet someone new. Just a thought...
That was a nice post, I hope you get busy. The more the merrier...plus you are not fat.
That picture of you by the pool looks familiar to me....Did you take it at the Lemp house in LA?

I'm sorry you're not having much luck ....You may want to PM Bustyamy, apparently her phone rings constantly for bookings so she may be able to give you some pointers...

Cheers
If you're really in the a woodlands, then there's your problem...that might as well be Oklahoma as far as most Houstonians are concerned...everything north of I-10 is South Dallas...
I think you look great and would not mind a trip to the Woodlands, but I will have to PM you later as I have exhausted all of my hobby dollars for the near future. (what can I say? the cool weather made me super horny)
While your location might be a non-starter for a lot of guys (assuming you're still in the Woodlands),
I do think there are a lot of things you are doing right.

I've looked at your ads several times and have been intrigured. I like the creativity you've shown in packaging sessions, particularly the Date Night.
Yes Maam,

The Woodlands is kind of on the outskirts. I was in Shenandoah today and that's an hour drive from my area. Of course, I am waaaay South though. The guys in Conroe are closer. There are some old geazers up there with some cash.

I think the time of year is the larger issue. The Holidays are always kind of slow. Some guys are going out of town and if it's not that, it's gifts for the family.

I hope things go better for you. I have been very interested but too much crap going on.
Location, Location, Location... with the horrible traffic to get to the woodlands.. I avoid it at all costs.

The center of Houston based on population density is I-10 @ Gessner... maybe try and move to the middle.
Location, Location, Location... with the horrible traffic to get to the woodlands.. I avoid it at all costs.

The center of Houston based on population density is I-10 @ Gessner... maybe try and move to the middle. Originally Posted by BarronVonEccie
Right about that, strangely enough I don't know too many providers or even spas located right at or near that mall. I would love it as I live just off Barker Cypress and can just jump down there from I-10 in minutes.
Location, Location, Location... with the horrible traffic to get to the woodlands.. I avoid it at all costs. Originally Posted by BarronVonEccie
"horrible traffic" = Galleria area ...... monring, noon, and end of day ...

.... and it gets worse as Crhistmas approaches

Hardy begins at 610 and pops out about a mile or two from the Woodlands.

15-20 min.
You look tasty babe and well worth a visit, but like one of the fellows said, you are practically in South Dallas being way out there perhaps you might want to try different areas on a temporary basis before deciding on a more permanent location. Good luck.