(girl/ts???)

I might be misjudging this picture,but doesn't it look like a testicles (balls) ??? They state in their ad that their a bi girl,but I'm thinking ts! http://houston.backpage.com/FemaleEs...es-19/15892539
yep darlin your right thats a dude ... a wanna be woman..seriously ? I say if you weren't born a woman you are NOT a woman..TFF
Def TS...I've never seen a pussy like that , but seen plenty of nuts like that...
Not saying she couldn't be a TS, but what appears to be a sack, is just a reflection in the mirror of the light above it, just like the two reflections to the right.
Definitely a light reflection.
Im not interested either way...lol
I concur on the light reflection...But damn, she should've been smart enough to know that that pic does her NO justice at all (for obvious reasons) lol
aahh yes...I see the light...
Im not interested either way...lol Originally Posted by stickitinyou
lol, yeah, the other photo's looks clearly like a female......but, what do i know.
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2012, 06:28 PM
It is light reflection you can see it easy. But sure does look like nuts.
Ok, I have a question for the men who see TS. I never brought it up cause I always seem to get in trouble. Here it is??? Do you concider a TS with boobs a woman? And if you engage with her do you concider yourself bi or gay? Or that you just fucked a woman just like any other? I heard if you the one getting sucked you don't concider yourself gay, or if you the one giving it you not gay. What yall think. Sorry to offend, but I was just curious. I hear the guys talking about them as if they are real women, saying "she", and "her"?
If someone put a gun to your head and made you choose between getting a blowjob from a super model looking ts or a big fat sloppy whale hooker what would you do?

A) ts
B) whale
C) bullet in the head
... Do you concider a TS with boobs a woman? And if you engage with her do you concider yourself bi or gay? Or that you just fucked a woman just like any other?

I hear the guys talking about them as if they are real women, saying "she", and "her"? Originally Posted by bustyamy
When you solve that one then you should be ready for this one: π

AKA: pi
It is a huge camel toe