Turning into a Titty Man...

My curvy ass kick is starting to wear on me. Figured I need a change of scenery. Been looking at a few chics with nice plump tits....Figured which hooktards can name that tit...without researching.
Attached Images File Type: jpg name these tits.jpg (121.7 KB, 274 views)
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2012, 01:44 PM
Why do you want chicks (hooktards) to name that tit?
oh my bad I was thinking we were hooktardss....
  • Trey
  • 11-29-2012, 03:14 PM
oh my bad I was thinking we were hooktardss.... Originally Posted by cum1more
The chicks are hookers, so they get called hooktards. Now if you suck dick for cash as well you to are a hooktard.

Dudes are fuckers so you're a fucktard

Mod is a Modtard

In the end guess everyone is just a tard.

I'm gonna list the girls as

Eva Sanaa and Jessica temptress
Waiting for taint shots myself...
i may be hooked but definitely dont suck dick....ill be in the fucking wrecking crew.

I doubt we see twat shots on here....my want to move over to xhamster or something. TNA board lets their hooktards post puss shots...
I couldn't stop staring at Eva when I first saw that picture a few weeks ago!

Cum1more, you are so cute for saying "hooktard" and having the goofy lingo screwed up. You don't need to use those words. Hobbyest or Provider is nicest.
oh my bad I was thinking we were hooktardss.... Originally Posted by cum1more
The chicks are hookers, so they get called hooktards. Now if you suck dick for cash as well you to are a hooktard.

Dudes are fuckers so you're a fucktard

Mod is a Modtard

In the end guess everyone is just a tard.

I'm gonna list the girls as

Eva Sanaa and Jessica temptress Originally Posted by trey
How dysfunctional...makes me laugh!
Nothing better than a plump, juicy pair of naturals in your face. Although, I have seen some mm that are fabulous!
Heeey check out my rack! Ooppsss forgot this was a guessing game. Idk who those belong to. *twirls hair and walks away*