Ladies... what is your "superpower"?

• ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2013, 03:56 PM
We all fall into some pretty general categories. Spinner, BBW, Milf, etc... these are broad terms and we find one closest to what we think we are and market ourselves as such. Scroll through the first few pages of reviews, and you will see a pretty generic list of activities. Easy to say we all accommodate the basics.

However... what are those SPECIAL things that make us stand out from the crowd? Or the little known superpower that you hold as your real strength?

For me, I tend to think one of the best parts of my "whoresonality" is that while I am a pretty standard body and GFE date, I can also switch into "dirty girlfriend" passion explosion mode. I consider myself a cross between GFE and PSE. Often I let those soft sweet GFE men push their own boundaries with me and allow hair pulling (I actually show them how to do this without hurting the girl) ... facefucking.. and other things a bit on the border of PSE. Somewhat a chameleon.

Superpower doesn't have to be any specific acronym or act. Could be that you provide a specific style of environment.

I am excited to learn more about the ladies here locally.
So many times I have been told that the time with me was amazing. Mostly because I am fully engaged and I act as myself bcd. So I would say my superpower is having the ability to make every moment enjoyable for everyone as well as myself!
I am pleased to say I have absolute knowledge of both assessments and I agree wholeheartedly!
So many times I have been told that the time with me was amazing. Mostly because I am fully engaged and I act as myself bcd. So I would say my superpower is having the ability to make every moment enjoyable for everyone as well as myself! Originally Posted by Raquel de Milo
Not only is this your superpower, you are being modest.
My super power is how much I like getting the kitty kat licked. LOL
Damn, I am batting 1000 on this thread...except for pfmtony of course...
LOL doc, I may or may not be at .500, I can't recall. But I'm glad I'm not in your lineup unless we are sharing brews and food. I could do that, but I pretty much just bat for my team only.
My super power is my ability to connect with all men... all shapes, sizes and races. I just love men in general! If the connection is there... the rest is smooth sailing! i think connecting with someone is very important. Vs just faking it. for those of you who dont care so much about connecting with somone... My other "powers" are pretty darn good also. Icing on the cake!
For me, I tend to think one of the best parts of my "whoresonality".... Originally Posted by ~Ze~
"Whoresonality", I like that....
What "whore-able" responses to superpowers... when I read "super-power" I think telekinetic handies or Wonder Woman vagina of truth...
sigh you ladies of pleasure need a lesson in comic hero's

From the fraction of info I have gleamed from passing conversations with ~Ze~..
I picture a leather clad vixen, coat unzipped and almost all the way open. All black of course except the patent red leather pumps, racing along riding a futuristic sport bike maybe with a Knight Rider oscillating red LED strip...hell its fantasy lets rip it off right and have the bike talk like KITT...... her power; something to do with the nips maybe cut glass or used as some type of hypnotic device
Ok, had my fun please carry on this could be a good in the original context or a spring board to out other geeks.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-12-2013, 07:58 PM
I can't reveal my secret identity. If I gave out too much info, it would be easy. Sport bike. yes. All black, yes, allergic to red.
...allergic to red. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
Just spit-balling here on the details but think if we could start a Hooker Justice League we may be able to spin off to a show on the CW33
Fuck KITT, let's make the super bike have a sexy sultry voice like Sharon stone.... Like in the Cake song. "a voice that is dark like tinted glass" Rebecca dimornae like maybe.....
Fuck KITT, let's make the super bike have a sexy sultry voice like ..... Originally Posted by pfmtony
NO!!
I want the bike to sound just like Mr Feeny or I walk... simple as that.
This is fun just hope not hijacking Lady ~Ze~'s thread
I think my superpower is that I'm real and myself when with friends. I'm just a sweet girl, having a great time no matter what the activity and it shows in my smile.

Well that and I give a pretty good bj