Before or after – Proper Etiquette

• vs235
  • 09-15-2013, 10:35 AM
This may have been covered already in a previous post – but here goes.

I used to be a hobbyist in NYC and NNJ in the early to mid 2000. Then I stopped, and since then moved to Dallas where I am starting to take it up again.

IN NYC, you were expected to pay up front before anything happened.

In both my Dallas experiences to date, I paid after that fact. Just curious if this is the norm here or did I do something wrong and should have shelled the donation up front.

Just want to do what’s right so any advice appreciated.
1st visit up front.... If you are a repeat customer after.

These Dallas ladies are very trusting though.
Always pay up front, without mention. It will always make the lady feel more comfortable. We have probably all had, even a regular, stiff us at some point. The perfect session should not feel like a business transaction. So, the quicker you are to get that out of the way, the quicker the fun can begin. The lady will certainly be more relaxed and more eager to please.
  • ~Ze~
  • 09-15-2013, 11:24 AM
1st visit up front.... If you are a repeat customer after.

These Dallas ladies are very trusting though. Originally Posted by pfmtony

Yeah... pretty much my protocols too. Trusting only if you have a solid reputation.
Yeah... pretty much my protocols too. Trusting only if you have a solid reputation. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
My rep is stellar, but Ze I'm not ever going to be calling on you based on Johnny Cash stuffing cake in his cake hole.... I keep hearing how hot and fun you are, but I just don't know. Now if one of the ladies I see tells me I have to see you, I most likely will. I trust them more than a lot of these guys.

The only thing that scares some ladies away from me is fear.... they are afraid the real guy and online persona don't match.
Ze is awesome
  • jwood
  • 09-15-2013, 12:29 PM
I nearly always lay the donation down when I first walk in.
Ze is awesome Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Probably. Jules you've always been polite to me and cleary you have many fans, but we don't know each other. I'm pretty silly I only trust people I know. Call me crazy but I have to look a person in the eyes before I can trust them. I have a super short list of ladies that can look right back and hold the look, but i know i can trust them.
Either way, I do not think Ze is or ever will hurt for business and she's still awesome

On topic, I prefer to see the donation set down somewhere at the start of the session. Especially if it is our first visit.
  • vs235
  • 09-15-2013, 04:10 PM
Thanks guys for the info - feeling a little guilty now
New or not, rate set somewhere right away (up front)...Of course this opens the chance for a cash and dash but if that is a worry then you have not researched enough.
I spent time in California and NY over the years. Can't tell you how many times it was cash and dash and chase to run face to face into a pimp and a weapon. I truly appreciate the trust in DFW. When asked up front I oblige but I am wary- generally messes with my libido though. Rarely a repeat after.
I always set the donation down on a counter or dresser in plain view right after I walk in. I never hand the donation to the provider directly unless I've seen her before.
I saw the movie about Ze and a World War...

• ~Ze~
  • 09-18-2013, 11:08 AM
My rep is stellar, but.... Originally Posted by pfmtony

You do know that you don't determine what your reputation is? Right? It is what others view it as. In any case, you sir would be paying up front the first time if we ever met.

You also understand that a lot of these hookers are just as slanted as the guys? *sigh*

I mean... Jules is OBVIOUSLY Biased because that one time I rubbed lube all over her sexy ass tittays! Or the time she surprised a peek at her pink when I was taking some photos. I blushed... I really did. Speaking of...

Jules... you. me, my camera. Pronto.