Question for the Room

I will keep this short for now. I have had a few sessions with a young woman who happens to be a stripper. Very, very good looking. Always had a lot of fun. Her place(s) - apartments - were always slightly upscale.

Come to find out through casual chat that she has a protective order out on an ex SO. I looked it up. Scared the shit out of me. She tells me that the matter has been put to rest. The order has been in force since mid September.

Q. Given the frequency that these things go violent, am I crazy to to see her in private? Getting shot by some crazy ex, and from what I read he is crazy, would be hard to explain to my wife.
If he's a good shot no explanation would be forthcoming!
By luck I'd get it in the nuts and my weapon would be in the truck.
are you asking rhetorically? it sounds as if you know the answer..ijs
Probably, and besides that, what does it say that she could be completely lovely with me and had a relationship with some dude that abused the shit out of her in every way imaginable according to court records!
  • hd
  • 11-11-2013, 03:06 PM
I think you're in more danger of her attaching herself to you and causing possible marital problems. may be your wife you need to worry about? do you have guns at home?
I think you're in more danger of her attaching herself to you and causing possible marital problems. may be your wife you need to worry about? Originally Posted by hd
+1. Stay away from drama. Far, far away. Sometimes you don't see it coming when it's obvious to others. Sounds like you already know the answer though. Good luck.
Come on, Nurse! Yes, he knows the answer . . . and, yes, he's going to do it.

Happy Trails, Roy!
No man become her best friend and confidant. What could go wrong?
Come on, Nurse! Yes, he knows the answer . . . and, yes, he's going to do it.

Happy Trails, Roy! Originally Posted by MooneyFlyer
...."until we meet agaaaaaaaaain"
stay the Fuck away!
  • Go4it
  • 11-11-2013, 05:19 PM
I had a year long relationship with a young good looking ready to fuck stripper ---- while her boyfriend was in prison. The day he got out ----- my ass was long gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree with hd.

Drama like this has no upside. Risk/Reward is way too much.

The saying : Run Forest Run, comes to mind
It might be the SO you have to worry about and it might be her.
Domestic violence is a serious problem with a number of women in the adult entertainment industry. If you want to avoid serious problems stay away from her apartment and consider other venues. You may also want to shop around for an ATF.