Sadistic, anti-Trumper sentenced to 8 years.

"This butt-dumpling is going to spend the next 2,920 days perfecting his harmonica skills. Praying to God the soap doesn’t slip from his grip" Steven Crowder. Another one of M T Brain Socket's lib-retard buddies.

Man sentenced for hate crime in live-streamed beating of mentally disabled teen

(CBS)
"This butt-dumpling" HA! HA! HA! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA!Haaaaaaa!

fuckem!...

He’ll be busting rocks with Der Fuhrer.
I’ll be busting cocks with Der Fuhrer. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

really? your gayness is really showing!
What? No dick pix, BONE?
What? No dick pix, BONE? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

perhaps you should change your handle again? how 'bout .. "Tesfaye my ass be ridden hard"?

he's the one in the upper right. let's see what that snarl is like oh about 8 years from now?

the both of them have that look. the two girls, who copped deals, not so much. they seem to be smart enough to realize how much trouble they were in.

"Brittany and Tanishia Covington also have pleaded guilty to their roles in the case. Brittany Covington was sentenced to four years of probation last year. Tanishia Covington was sentenced to three years in prison at an April hearing, during which Hooks reportedly told her to apologize directly to the victim, who sat in court. The Sun-Times reports she cried as she apologized, and the victim whispered, "It's all right."

"The case against Cooper is pending. Cooper's lawyer told the Sun-Times on Thursday that he was considering a plea deal."

yeah, i'm sure he is. his bro pleaded guilty and got 8 years. what's the over/under he gets at least 6 years?

do you agree that this was clearly a hate crime? it appears even Obama was forced to admit it was "despicable". probably the closest he ever got to showing any sympathy to a white person. because he had to, not because he wanted to.
perhaps you should change your handle again? how 'bout .. "Tesfaye my ass be ridden hard"?

he's the one in the upper right. let's see what that snarl is like oh about 8 years from now?

the both of them have that look. the two girls, who copped deals, not so much. they seem to be smart enough to realize how much trouble they were in.

"Brittany and Tanishia Covington also have pleaded guilty to their roles in the case. Brittany Covington was sentenced to four years of probation last year. Tanishia Covington was sentenced to three years in prison at an April hearing, during which Hooks reportedly told her to apologize directly to the victim, who sat in court. The Sun-Times reports she cried as she apologized, and the victim whispered, "It's all right."

"The case against Cooper is pending. Cooper's lawyer told the Sun-Times on Thursday that he was considering a plea deal."

yeah, i'm sure he is. his bro pleaded guilty and got 8 years. what's the over/under he gets at least 6 years?

do you agree that this was clearly a hate crime? it appears even Obama was forced to admit it was "despicable". probably the closest he ever got to showing any sympathy to a white person. because he had to, not because he wanted to. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
But, doncha know, that they are ALL heroes to assup and his reacharound crew !
What? No dick pix, BONE? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

you're very boneless.