Professional Austin Photographer- ISO 3 Models

Hi Ladies! I am a published and well respected local portrait photographer and am looking to expand my business. I'm in search of 3 local providers to photograph to begin a portfolio for the industry.

You will get 10-20 finished images created with your input on the level of touch up desired, with full copyright release to use as you wish. Pictures will be sized for personal and web use. I ask in return that you allow me to use you as a reference to other providers and to use select images for the same purpose.

This is a mutually beneficial business offer - I am not interested in any trades now or any time in the future.

Send me a message if interested and I will respond with a link to my website and more information. Thanks very much!
I have gotten a few questions regarding my initial post and I apologize for any confusion!

By 'mutually beneficial business offer', I meant that you will get free professional images to help your business and improve your bottom line and I will in turn get my foot in the door in a new photographic industry for my company.

As for the number of images, 10-20 is an estimate that will keep me from over-promising and under-delivering. I will likely be taking close to 250 photographs but want to present my clients with the best of them and nothing less. I go through each image individually and select only the most visually appealing of them to enhance in post production work. If you would like all of them or wish to be a part of the selection process, I have absolutely no issues with that.

I hope that clears up any issues- thanks very much for the response!