Soy Wax Candles for sale

Hello to All !!
My name is Lola Kelley I am a provider in Houston that is very crafty outside of BCD.

I know that most of you providers like to have the mood set before your guest/friend/client/gentleman/family by having a candle burning. I am currently making soy wax candles and they are awesome!! I've been making them for about 10 years so it's not like I am a beginner. I hope you will give my candles a try.
Sizes: 8oz $9 16oz $ 19

OUR SCENTS!!
FLORAL
Country Linen (White) – Freshly washed laundry just hung out to dry on a fresh spring day!
Aqua (Light Blue) – Clean scent of fresh rain
Plumeria (Pink) – A bright Hawaiian blossoms swirled into an intoxicating scent.
Pink Roses (Light Pink) – A true fresh cut rose in bloom (not like Grandma's perfume!)

FRUITY
Green Apple (Green) – Crisp green apple peel, as real as the crunch when you bite into one!
Cranberry (Red) – A powerfully succulent & sweet with white and red cranberries.
Strawberry Kiwi (Red and Green) – favorite sweet fruit combination to make 1 great scent
Kitchen Lemon (Yellow) – A clean scent of a crisp fresh picked basket of lemons.
Mulberry (Burgundy) – A combination of ripe and sweet berries with creamy vanilla.

FOOD
Crθme Brulee (Golden Brown) – Rich vanilla custard with just the right touch of caramelized sugar on top. OUR BEST SELLER!
Lemon Pound Cake (Yellow with White on top) – Fresh lemon and vanilla baked into a light fluffy cake, topped with a powdered sugar glaze.
Rich Vanilla (Beige) – Very warm, rich, sweet, high powered vanilla

AROMATHERAPY
Rejuvenate/Eucalyptus (Dark Green) – This scent will decrease the amount of airborne bacteria & help detoxify and rejuvenate your senses.
Revive/Green Tea (Light Green) – A bright and sparkling bouquet of raspberry, pineapple and nectarine, combined with green tea.
Relax/Herbal (Tan) – An herbal garden blooms under the warmth of the spring sun.
Rest/Lavender (Purple) – Lavender flowers that are blended with black, green, and herbal teas, adding a fresh, relaxing scent and flavor.

Benefits of My Candles
  • Soy wax is made from the vegetable soybean, which is a renewable resource, and makes soy wax natural. Unlike paraffin wax which is made of petroleum (same gas we use in our cars).
  • Non-Toxic
  • Burns Cleaner which means no “Black Soot” being released while being burn.
  • Soy wax burns slower and at a lower temperature than regular paraffin wax candles.
  • Soy wax intensives our already irresistible scents that much more for your enjoyment.
  • Wicks are made of pure cotton.
Benefits to Earth and for YOU!
  1. A Friend of a Friend. Refer 5 people to us and receive a free 4oz candle of your choice.
  2. Recycle your JAR! Bring your jar back to me and receive $1 off your next candle.

Order by:
Phone : 281-529-5441
Email: lolakelley1@gmail.com