Encounter: Henry’s thankfully unchanged

User ID: -
Date: 4/21/2022
Name: Y****
Phone: (734) 729-9303
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://www.yelp.com/biz/henry-the-viii-lounge-inkster
City: Inkster
State: Michigan
Address: Middle belt road
Appointment Type: Strip Club
Activities: BBBJ CFS
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Strawberry blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I hadn’t been in Detroit area for awhile due to the pandemic, but flew in late on a Thursday night for a business meeting on Friday and thought that I’d stop by Henry’s and see how/if things had changed. Thankfully they haven’t

At 10pm on a Thursday there were around twelve girls working, all shapes sizes and colors (as long as you only see in black and white). Paid my $5 at the door, slid up to the bar and bought a beer. Sat there for a few minutes but all of the girls seemed busy with regulars or were already in back and no one approached me right away so I found myself a seat at a table next to the small stage in front of the bar. After 10-15 minutes of nursing my beer, watching the girls dancing in stage and throwing a couple of dollars their way a cute little redhead with a “girl next door” look slid into the seat next to me. She introduced herself as Y**** and we made a little small talk for a few minutes. She’s been dancing at Henry’s for less than a year and just turned 21.
Recommendation: Yes
When you said younger action, I assume you meant tongue action.

I think I know who Y**** is, did she mention she was born in Russia, but moved here at an early age.

What would you say was the overall makeup of dancers age wise and looks wise?

I am going to be in Detroit this memorial day weekend, and the last three visits in September, November and December the club was a bit down from previous visits. About 10 dancers most of whom were well below average, and only one of those three visits did I find someone who was really worth it.