Trump plots his revenge

He is resurfacing already, plotting to campaign against Republican congressmen who were in favor of impeachment.

What a great leader.....what a great example for kids.

Compare him to another ex president Jimmy Carter. Who engaged in charity work and has been deeply involved with Habitat for Humanity
He is resurfacing already, plotting to campaign against Republican congressmen who were in favor of impeachment.

What a great leader.....what a great example for kids.

Compare him to another ex president Jimmy Carter. Who engaged in charity work and has been deeply involved with Habitat for Humanity Originally Posted by VitaMan

Yes Carter is a better ex President than he was a President.

I guess if your priority in picking a President is on what your 6 year old or 16 year old thinks about him or her, is at the top of your list, that's your right.

Was Bill Clinton the kind of example you wanted for your children? Still revered and admired by the Democrat party?

How about we all grow up and not expect our political leaders to be anything other than fallible human beings and concentrate on the policies they want for our country and open borders, cancel culture and defund the police is not what I want for our country even if it is being done by a guy who has fooled many of the American people into believing he isn't running a corrupt crime family.
How about we all grow up and not expect our political leaders to be anything other than fallible human beings and concentrate on the policies they want for our country and open borders, cancel culture and defund the police is not what I want for our country even if it is being done by a guy who has fooled many of the American people into believing he isn't running a corrupt crime family. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Yup. That's why Cancel Culture will ultimately eat it's own tail. It has an immature, naive world view that it's proponents can't even measure up to. It's even better when it willfully ignores it's proponents' faults, a silence so deafening that it shoots its own credibility in the leg.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2021, 04:44 PM
is not what I want for our country even if it is being done by a guy who has fooled many of the American people into believing he isn't running a corrupt crime family. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
You believe that Biden runs a corrupt crime family and Trump does not?

Wtf?

Also I believe that Cater could kick the shit out of Trump even at his advanced age.
Meanwhile pelosi goes unchecked with her witch hunts and agendas till 22 when she and her ilk gets the boot!
He is resurfacing already, plotting to campaign against Republican congressmen who were in favor of impeachment. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Only the naive think we have seen the last of Former President Trump.

Truth is, the Dems will make it easy. In due time, the majority will grow tired of all of this “Woke” shit.
  • oeb11
  • 03-08-2021, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by matchingmole
little mole - Trump is no longer POTUS
TDS and Hatred prevent DPST's from comprehending that Reality!
Yes Carter is a better ex President than he was a President.

I guess if your priority in picking a President is on what your 6 year old or 16 year old thinks about him or her, is at the top of your list, that's your right.

Was Bill Clinton the kind of example you wanted for your children? Still revered and admired by the Democrat party?

Not gonna say Bill is the perfect role model, but at least he didn't rape a child like Trump did.

How about we all grow up and not expect our political leaders to be anything other than fallible human beings and concentrate on the policies they want for our country and open borders, cancel culture and defund the police is not what I want for our country even if it is being done by a guy who has fooled many of the American people into believing he isn't running a corrupt crime family. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Luckily we do have leader who may not be perfect, but at least IS concentrated on doing his job, as opposed to holding pointless rallies every month just for the sole purpose of feeding his ego.
little mole - Trump is no longer POTUS
TDS and Hatred prevent DPST's from comprehending that Reality! Originally Posted by oeb11

He flushes as a washed up has-been too

... Blimey! ... What a Difference a Year Makes! ...

... How FAST the country can fail...

### Salty
Meanwhile pelosi goes unchecked with her witch hunts and agendas till 22 when she and her ilk gets the boot! Originally Posted by winn dixie
...only to have the power passed to a feckless GOP, who couldn't get the job done in 2016-2018, when they were in the same situation the Democrats are in right now (control of Presidency and Congress).

This two-party ball passing has to stop. We need REAL third, fourth and fifth parties.
Luckily we do have leader who may not be perfect... Originally Posted by Little Monster

Luckily we do have leader who may not be perfect, but at least IS concentrated on doing his job, as opposed to holding pointless rallies every month just for the sole purpose of feeding his ego. Originally Posted by Little Monster
Did you insert this statement in someone else's post?

Not gonna say Bill is the perfect role model, but at least he didn't rape a child like Trump did.
First: Was Trump ever convicted of "rape" with respect to anyone?
Secondly: Was Trump ever indicted for "raping" anyone?
Thirdly: What is the name of the "child" you've falsely identified?

This is just my opinion, of course, but IMO anyone who sticks a bullshit lie like that in someone else's post should be permanently banned.