Nuclear leader

I guarantee this aint in charge of the Nuclear Power plant in Ukraine!

Attachment 878359

Bahahahahahahhahahahahhahaa
You must be best buds to know that much ...........Bahahahahahahhahaha hahhahaa

Were y'all snuggling together eating fried pies again while watching the news from Ukraine last night?

I guarantee this aint in charge of the Nuclear Power plant in Ukraine!

Attachment 878359

Bahahahahahahhahahahahhahaa Originally Posted by winn dixie
What the hell is that?
What the hell is that? Originally Posted by Levianon17
The United States Nuclear Leader
... Winn isn't kidding.

... THIS is the sad depth of the Biden Administration.

### Salty
The United States Nuclear Leader Originally Posted by winn dixie

uhhh . no. he's just a mid level deputy appointee to the Dept of Energy on nuclear waste disposal.

as are all of Joey Puddin head's woke appointees .. he is imminently qualified holding a degree from the prestigious MIT in Nuclear Waste Disposal.

which only proves almost anyone can get a degree in anything. like a certain Ivy League CPA. who isn't a CPA.

if you dig into Sam Brinton's actual work experience you will find it woefully inadequate and chock full of lobbyist bullshit. this of course makes him and his high heels and "dog" role play perfectly suited for the Joey "WOKE" puddin' head administration

BAAHHHHHAAAAAA

man dogman love .. can we discuss that on this website????

The United States Nuclear Leader Originally Posted by winn dixie
Well now we know what Radiation exposure does to ya.
uhhh . no. he's just a mid level deputy appointee to the Dept of Energy on nuclear waste disposal.

as are all of Joey Puddin head's woke appointees .. he is imminently qualified holding a degree from the prestigious MIT in Nuclear Waste Disposal.

which only proves almost anyone can get a degree in anything. like a certain Ivy League CPA. who isn't a CPA.

if you dig into Sam Brinton's actual work experience you will find it woefully inadequate and chock full of lobbyist bullshit. this of course makes him and his high heels and "dog" role play perfectly suited for the Joey "WOKE" puddin' head administration

BAAHHHHHAAAAAA

man dogman love .. can we discuss that on this website????

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That's the result of too many Boosters. We definitely need a Revolution in this country.
No doubt a special space in The Presidential Bunker!

Bunking with the Transportation Secretary!
I gotta ask, winnie. What amp you find "her" at?

Looks like they'd interest a certain party you keep asking me about
No doubt a special space in The Presidential Bunker!

Bunking with the Transportation Secretary! Originally Posted by LexusLover

mebbe petey and his manwife are into threesomes!

bhahahahahhaaa
I gotta ask, winnie. What amp you find "her" at?

Looks like they'd interest a certain party you keep asking me about Originally Posted by Precious_b
You can find it at your local kentucky fried chicken with special motorcycle parking
That's the kind of stupid shit we have to suffer through when the circle of advisers and secretaries (oh, yea, JUDGES!) are picked by "checking boxes" on a list of socially accepted qualities, which necessarily include the mental defect of getting up the next morning "feeling" like you're a female while you are standing up pissing into the toilet while holding your dick.
That's the kind of stupid shit we have to suffer through when the circle of advisers and secretaries (oh, yea, JUDGES!) are picked by "checking boxes" on a list of socially accepted qualities, which necessarily include the mental defect of getting up the next morning "feeling" like you're a female while you are standing up pissing into the toilet while holding your dick. Originally Posted by LexusLover