Biden freezes assets of Putin...

Trumps going to freeze Biden’s assets, amongst others

https://www.bitchute.com/video/INcfOncVVdfe/
Trumps going to freeze Biden’s assets, amongst others

https://www.bitchute.com/video/INcfOncVVdfe/ Originally Posted by bambino

Only if Bob Marley runs in this years Boston Marathon
CNN, ABC and CBS News to stop broadcasting in Russia after Putin's threat to lock up journalists for 12 years: Bloomberg, BBC and Canada's CBC 'temporarily suspend' operations

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
BY THEIR ACTIONS THEY ADMIT THEY ARE FAKE NEWS

WE NEED TO DO THIS HERE

NOW
If I were to look, I can imagine that is the same tired cartoon showing up everywhere which is based on the proven lie which is just sad for anyone who thinks that is funny or an argument.

Someone let me know if I was right.
If I were to look, I can imagine that is the same tired cartoon showing up everywhere which is based on the proven lie which is just sad for anyone who thinks that is funny or an argument.

Someone let me know if I was right. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I thought Al Gore always wore beige?

Originally Posted by matchingmole
So F Joe Biden wanted to withhold $1B in aide unless they fired the prosecutor looking into Burisma corruption. Now he wants to give $1B US taxpayer dollars to Ukraine on the eve of their destruction. Whose pocket is it meant for this time? And how much $$ did these people make in total from Ukraine energy?

So F Joe Biden wanted to withhold $1B in aide unless they fired the prosecutor looking into Burisma corruption. Now he wants to give $1B US taxpayer dollars to Ukraine on the eve of their destruction. Whose pocket is it meant for this time? And how much $$ did these people make in total from Ukraine energy?

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

aide?
They just love them some Putin, don’t they?

This flock has lost its way.

BAA BAA BAA
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Barelycorn and bambino ain't got a hundred dollars between them
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2022, 09:52 AM

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Biden wanted the prosecutor fired that all our European allies wanted fired.

Why do all you Trump piss kickers always leave that part out?
The same "European allies" that all had ties to the corruption.
We're not leaving anything out.

### Salty