Who is interested in the new Iphone coming out?

I'm still pretty satisfied with my 4S and so I doubt that I'll be upgrading but it's fun to consider. What is the opinion of the new Iphones coming out?

And the watch?

I almost prefer my Android, though. But with Apple Pay, and these other programs being introduced, I might end up being an Apple person, overall.

Thoughts?

Happy Saturday!
Elisabeth
I do not like to get new hardware until the first 6 months have gone by. This allows someone else to be the product testing department.

It is trying to compete with the Galaxy S5. Here is the web page that compares the two.

http://www.gottabemobile.com/2014/09...-need-to-know/

RCG001
Right or wrong, I'm all in on Apple (iPod, iPad, and iPhone5). Only differences I saw that mattered from the 4S to 5 was the ability to FaceTime without Wifi and the Internet is faster on the new LTE network. Today I actually looked at the specs on the 6 and I don't want a bigger screen so I'm good. Only concern I have is when Apple updates their iOS and new apps either don't work or work as well with an older iOS.
Take a step back and get a Samsung Galaxy S3. Reports I've read say Apple has finally managed to clone it.

c.a.
Take a step back and get a Samsung Galaxy S3. Reports I've read say Apple has finally managed to clone it.

c.a.
Originally Posted by Chainsaw Anthropologist
Saw a great Galaxy ad this week welcoming Apple to 2012 - as the iPhone 6 has all the Galaxy did in 2012. Just like the ad Apple did in 1995 welcoming Microsoft to the past as Apple already had what the "new" Windows was now offering.
You all dont get it. Apple product is a status symbol of the lifeless trolls. Even when faced with better options they are blind and still champion their beloved Apple product and tell falsehoods of its beauty. Like, iPhone was the first smartphone or how apple created the mp3 player. Even MS phones have surpassed the iPhone in features although I still prefer Samsung Galaxy. Ask an iPhone user what phone is the most popular and they will immediately say iPhone even though the numbers are clearly Android.
As a iMac user I think they make the best computers, but I like sd card options for my phone to manage my photos, notes and music without having to sync all theses things with iTunes. I had the iPhone 4 and just did not like having to go throught iTunes for all that I'm sticking with my galaxy s4 if I want a new song I just simply copy it on my sd card and it's done.
Rumor has it several celebrities will be upgrading to the iPhone 6..... This way they can upload as many 6 photos to iCloud as they want.
I'm upgrading mainly because I want a phone with more memory. Apple Pay (if picked up by enough merchants) and fingerprint recognition are of interest to me as well.
I'm upgrading mainly because I want a phone with more memory. Apple Pay (if picked up by enough merchants) and fingerprint recognition are of interest to me as well. Originally Posted by TinMan
android phones let you throw a microsd card in for much cheaper.
I got the new Samsung S5 when it came out and I am in love with it.
My beloved trusty phone died about a month ago. It was small and compact. It did everything I wanted a phone to do. It made calls received calls sent and received texts. And as a bonus had a clock and alarm!

But it died and against my will I got an iPhone 5. I hate the thing but I am slowly getting used to it. But I will never love it
I'm upgrading mainly because I want a phone with more memory. Apple Pay (if picked up by enough merchants) and fingerprint recognition are of interest to me as well. Originally Posted by TinMan
There was a show on CNN about the new programs and isn't there going to be a huge issue if you lose your phone or it's stolen before you can do what people do when phones are lost or stolen?

Anyway, that's what the show was talking about. How easy it was going to be to get that information stolen if Apple Pay is as good, and as popular, as it's supposedly going to be.
My beloved trusty phone died about a month ago. It was small and compact. It did everything I wanted a phone to do. It made calls received calls sent and received texts. And as a bonus had a clock and alarm!

But it died and against my will I got an iPhone 5. I hate the thing but I am slowly getting used to it. But I will never love it Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
That's a similar feeling to what I believe about my little Iphone 4s (S?).

I got it when it just came out and well, it was a big deal. My "real" phone, with a second number, since I had always been an Android girl.

I'm fine with it. Never have gotten as used to it as my Android.

I was going to GET a Galaxy3 when I got a new Android last Fall. But the guy at the Verizon store kept trying to sell me a Motorola Razr. And that's what I have now. Wish that I had gotten a Galaxy.

Didn't know that it was being compared to the new Iphone6.

Thanks for the intel.

Hugs,
Elisabeth
android phones let you throw a microsd card in for much cheaper. Originally Posted by elcalifa
I'm already all in on apple. If I wasn't, I might consider something else, although I switched to apple PCs because of my frustration with MS based systems. Haven't regretted it.