Sexy Chloe

I have something set up w/Chloe for this afternoon, finally! I know she hasn't been arround for a while, and says she's trying to stay low key. Hopefully all goes well and I'll ask her about me posting a review w/her new info on here. Anyone else with any info, PM me! Thanks
Yes ask about if she wants her new info posted. She might want to remain UTR.
How did it go? Free free to PM me.
It was typical Chloe! Lol! Scheduled on Friday and it was Sunday before we met up...but it was worth it! She is still one of the hottest girls around here! You just have to have patience to meet up... Been busy and no time for review but she did say I can give her new contact out so here it is....enjoy!!!

Sexy Chloe new # (850) 879-4289
Got one with her in the next couple of days... TCB has improved quite a bit, but looking forward to the reunion!

Giddy up!

Looks like she might be back in the game. She did say she should be posting an ad soon.
I drove 3 hours last Sat. to have a reunion. Then she stopped responding to text msgs. Really disappointing specially after her hiatus had me really looking forward to seeing her again.
Sorry to hear that Rix, will see what happens in the next couple of days and report back shortly on the appointment/reunion.
3hrs!! Sorry dude. NO PUSSY is worth that.
Hey guys, saw her this week and she was vintage Chloe... an hour late to the appointment, but insatiable once the party started... review submitted shortly. Still have to review Amanda and Hottamolly
Seeing Chloe this evening...review to follow
Seeing Chloe this evening...review to follow Originally Posted by Speaker01
Did you get to see her? Where's the review?
She's a great provider, don't get me wrong but her TCB and flakiness makes it really difficult for me to justify going all the way to see her just to have her flake on me.
Did you get to see her? Where's the review?
She's a great provider, don't get me wrong but her TCB and flakiness makes it really difficult for me to justify going all the way to see her just to have her flake on me. Originally Posted by hotrix1
Sorry for the delay--been busy with the holidays but bottom line, I would definitely recommend. Understand the concerns there have been with TCB issues, but on this occasion, she was responsive and on time and oh so sweet--outstanding skills. Will post more as soon as possible.
I've seen her before and DO NOT see what all the fuss is all about. Yes she's hot and eager to please but not as pretty as Dixie or NLN, or even pandora. I found her not worth $$$ cause I had a better time with the first 2 providers I mentioned. Not to mention all the hoops guys go through. JMO.
laloverboy . . . .you sure you talking about the same Chloe? Way better looking than all the girls you mentioned.